Upgrade to MC 1.2 complete!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Why wouldn't it be? ;)
  2. Um my ocelots disappear in the game! Justin is this a Minecraft known issue?
  3. Ocelots will despawn which is why you will need to tame them with raw fish as soon as you place the egg. I don't think it is an issue, more of a dilemma
  4. Just to put in my two cents, I think we should reset the wild. The price on jungle saplings (at least on smp2) is out of control.
    Nole972 likes this.
  5. Justin also I forgot to mention that the wilderness has incorrect chunks. I think Minecraft converted the map incorrectly and place chunks in the wrong place without the correct lighting.
  6. Not that it affects me, but does this mean lots will disappear today or they have 10 days from today? I noticed most of the servers don't have empty lots anymore.
  7. It seems I have already thought of this. Nice signature btw :D
  8. i've been loving playing on your server... will be upgrading to at least the $5 deal here soon most likely. thanks :)
  9. will junlge tree saplings go into the EMC shop?
  10. Ya saplings are like 200-1000 rupees Are You Kidding Me!
    I Also Think Ocelelots Should Not Despawn when You Place Them On Your Resident
  11. Most Likely Maybe For More People To Get Their Own Supplies From Wild
    They Should Only Sell The Eggs Im Probably Getting Site Banned For All The Questions XD
    and..... damands
  12. For those of you complaining about the jungle sapling prices, your arguments make no sense. Why are high jungle sapling prices such a concern to you? Are you being robbed of something? Is it affecting your day-to-day life in EMC? I don't get it, if you want jungle saplings now, either go far or pay high. You didn't have any jungle sapling 1 week ago, so why is this such a game breaking issue that you can get them, but at high prices? I don't understand the logic one bit.

-Mike
    nab27 likes this.
  13. :D but when will the new items be on the server store?
  14. why is smp6 always full? i havent been able to get on since it began to update!
  15. I found a glitch where if you go through a doorway and touch the doir while exit/entering you cant get through
  16. Be iron
  17. Hmmm. You make a good point which I do agree with. However, I have recently devoted most of my time to renovating and restocking my shop in town, so I have not been able to go far out in the wilderness for those tricky jungle saplings. I am just noting that due to the lack of initiative by a lot of players to go out in the wild, prices have been upwards of 500r.
  18. I have noticed that when going into and out of the jungle there are some blocks where i glitch and start to jump up and down and cant get out of. I just dis and reconnect and it works!
  19. Justin talked about this in the "Reset Wilderness?" Thread.