Update comming on 13-Feb-2012 - potential loss of experience points!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 9, 2012.

1. No it just means you will have the same XP balance on all servers, kind of like rupees. When you sign-out from one server and sign-in to another you still have your same XP to spend on enchantments :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. what a re the secrites
  3. 1 day to go xD then I will have 0 levels of xp
  4. so can u transfer xp to a different server
  5. My guess is that there are new supporter upgrades, amongst other things.
  6. No XP will be cross-server just like rupees. You won't "transfer" it, you will just have the same XP no matter where you go. Perhaps I am explaining this wrong since some people have a hard time with it, any suggestions anyone?

Nothing being released tomorrow morning for XP is supporter only, this release is all for everyone :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  7. When the update comes on Monday ( tomorrow ) the xp update will be in play. Log onto the server you have the most xp on so you can keep it! You won't have to transfer it over because it will be the same xp on all the servers. So you log on and you have say... like level 12 xp. You will have level 12 xp on all the servers... Now say you want to get more xp and you get level 25 xp. Don't worry you will have level 25 xp on the other servers because the xp you have will be the same on all the servers.

Like if this helped you
  8. No, I meant the other surprise features. I was thinking some of these 'surprise features' is something not related to XP...
    JustinGuy likes this.
  9. What are you talking about?
  10. The Updates tomorrow will mainly focus on XP modifications.. including the surprises... =)
  11. Um...Yay *insert interrobang here*
  12. Should be interesting on how many people don't get confused... lol