Update comming on 13-Feb-2012 - potential loss of experience points!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 9, 2012.

1. This sounds great, thanks Justin. I also heard that you were going to take away the tp ability of the dragon eggs! I really like that! Thanks again :)
  2. How are people not understanding this lol? I understood it straight away. Guys basically, on 13 of Feb, log into the server where you have the most xp. Then you shall be safe :) Fear not, all will be well if you do this. :)
  3. So before 13 of Feb say you have these:

smp1 - 2 levels of XP
    smp2 - 4 levels of XP
    smp5 - 1 level of XP

Now after the update you would want to sign-in to smp2, and your new server-wide XP would be 4 levels. All your XP on smp1 and smp5 would be lost. From that day forward your XP is the same no matter what server you go to (just like rupees).
    Twitch1 likes this.
  4. You will not keep the XP from other servers. Once you log in, whichever server you choose on 13 February, that is how much XP you will have as a base level. So, if you have 10 on smp2 but you go to smp1 where you have 0, you will have 0 not 10. However, if you go onto smp2 where you have 10, you will have 10.
    It will not pool all of the XP from other servers until after your first log in on or after 13 February.

Nothing is backdated here in the Empire. If you don't heed the warnings, you will suffer the consequences of your inaction.
  5. I guess this would have made it easier... You showed what I said in a wall of text. ;)
  6. You should try look at making xp sell-able between players. So say I got 50levels, I could put up a sign selling 2 levels of xp at a time :)
  7. What happens if you die? Do you lose all the XP, or is it kept?
  8. Oh thanks Michael! :)
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  9. I'll have all the exp.
  10. Allow me to chime in with an alternate way of explaining this.....

The world is ending on SUN the 12th.... after this date.... all your cat lives except one will have been used....

So before the end of SUN.... make sure you do all the things with those lives that you want... pee in a plant... eat a box of nip... whatever....

BECAUSE on MON - you will have ONE final life.... Whereever you wake up on MON will be your new skin .... take care of this skin - whereever you travel it will come with you... it you become king cat on one street - you will be king cat on another... If you become an alley cat... you will be one whereever you go..

Hope that helped :)
    GameKribJEREMY and JustinGuy like this.
  11. I am innocent.
  12. i just joined this server and think that the in game currency in a great idea
    JustinGuy likes this.
  13. Can't wait until Monday then :)
  14. loven this server and your work
  15. But it wasnt ansewred if u lik hav ur base in smp3 and then die in smp5 wil u lose all exp in the servers?
  16. Very intriguing Justin I can't wait to see what is in store :D
  17. I agree corey... the idea of a single XP for EMC as a whole is very nice.

Anyone else wanna chime in - perhaps some of this weird superfluous crap will get lost in the prev. pages.

EDIT
    We apologise again for the fault in the prev. posts. Those
    responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
    have been sacked.
    MR2R2M and Skilled_Creeper like this.
  18. Like I said, maybe being able to sell your players xp to other players would be a good idea?
  19. I'm kinda confused does this mean that you get a daily XP bonus like a daily rupee bonus?