Uncovering my past...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 10, 2018.

1. what you're saying seems super serious, what did you do?
  2. It felt more serious than what it was. (Mainly because the people got personal with their attacks...)

Let's just say the people I've had issues with were quite immature, to the point that they'd send people to go and relentlessly troll me. Granted, they did have a point because I was obsessing over a Sonic character at the time (yes, I felt you cringe just now), but that does not make it any more just to do that.

On the flip side, I'm glad that I had this negative experience because I am now a much better person, and I've moved on from my childish ways (one of them being moving on from liking Sonic), and I now know how to handle such "trolling" situations. At the time, I never heard of the phrase "don't feed the troll" or whatever it's called. I did not do that then, I kept replying which only made the situation worse.

Mind you that all of this occurred about 6 years ago. None of this was within the past year or two, rather over half a decade ago.
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  3. If its that long ago I dont see why they would attack you again if you got contact with them... but people sometimes never change, good you did
    607 likes this.
  4. Ah, now I remember, I think you talked about this before. Also, I think you meant to say "I did do that then", not "I did not do that then". (Unless you're going for a double negation, "I did not not feed", but that's a bit confusing. :p)

5. Exactly, I'm willing to do it, I actually got in contact with one of the people several months ago, and tried to work things out about what happened between us. To no surprise, he was quite immature when I brought the situation up.

Well, over the past 6 years, he hasn't changed one bit, I'm glad that door is closed now...

Nice grammar nazi nitpick...
    Otus_NigRum likes this.