Umm Can't connect to any server or sp world... mc just crashes!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by CyborgTed, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Did you throw your computer out the window??
  2. Can you give us the OS you are running? What version of Java are you running? How are you launching Minecraft? Also, can you describe anything that has changed since you were last able to run Minecraft?
    Equinox_Boss and QuarterStop like this.
  3. OS? If that is that is widows 7 or 8 I'm on windows 8 and I just drag the minecraft.exe from my downloads and launch it. Umm nothing cause I was playing it all day yesterday :L
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. good idea >:)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. hmm maybe lets put it in some fire that will work :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. *sigh* no one knows my problem?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Not sure but to me (who doesn't know anything about Java) if looks like you have a server version of java.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. can u link me to the correct java?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Pab10S and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Which videocard do you have?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. intel 4000 its most recent for my machine hmm
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Never heard of that one, sorry :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. D: man I will never be able to play again :'(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Well I guess this is goodbye cya all. :'(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Can you maybe use your phone (or something like) to record the WHOLE process of starting up? (Also like lauching the launcher) and post it here.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  16. Honestly this is why i extremely dislike windows 8 in general, it takes away the ability to customize things and troubleshoot properly. Good for adults who are getting into computers, but not for people whove geown up with them and know what their doing.
  17. I too have a problem like this. I can play 1.7.2 though. I have not got a solution either. So we'll se what happens as time goes on :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. PM me, maybe I can help :) (this sounds easier lol)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Present links please. I know very little about Java, but it should not have any problems with your integrated graphics, since Intel 4000 is very common.

Lol, he has been playing here for a long time, and you think his computer can't handle it?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.