UHC [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If he not coming why did he post? Did he want an arguement?
  2. I'm not coming, that's the thing.

I did have fun at UHC until the recent changes were made, that didn't even help anything that they were supposed to, honestly.

And lastly, I've tried other servers and I didn't like them at all, they didn't have the same community feel that Empire Minecraft does. I'm not going to leave a server I've played on for 3 years just because an event I liked was ruined, or a random person on the thread of the event tells me too, I have more fun making rupees than I do at the UHC these days anyway.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Reavyn, you're the only one making this an argument. Please stop. Four posts into the thread and we're already at each other's necks. The community can kill each other tomorrow... for now, let's be happy that UHC is actually back.
    Patr1cV and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  4. You're the one that started the argument...I'm confused, and you're the only one really arguing, it takes two people throwing insults to be an argument :D
  5. Well i just want an honest answer to my questions that he doesnt answer
  6. Which questions?
  7. These ones
  8. If you want to continue this, start a conversation with any of the following accounts:

iRupees
    EmpireBrothers
    CoryLovesYou

or all of them. Your choice.
  9. *sigh*
    The thread was closed due to arguments. Let's not re-do this.
    Dufne likes this.
  10. Who's all ready for a UHC tomorrow??!
  11. Stop arguing with each other. The quality of the community has dropped severely in the past few years. This is a prime example of this. We clearly can't be civilized anymore before flaming at each other. Stop.
  12. You're late by the way.
    PMSubhan likes this.
  13. Oh come on ppl stop arguing
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  14. Yeah subhan me and cory solving it in a Pm
  15. Hopefully we can get back on track, thank you all.
  16. It's not really "solving it" if you just keep saying I started the argument on purpose while completely ignoring what I say.
    But, it is what it is, I guess.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  17. Wwll you didnt have to put out there im trying to keep it private your making it community
  18. And its you not listaning to me you never anwser what was you goal in you statement
  19. I have literally said it four times now.

PenguinDJ and Patr1cV like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.