UHC [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The red sentence basically cancels itself out there. :p

And no, your actual 'PvP skill' will not increase with Damage Indicators; I agree there. But situational awareness will increase. Everyone can see armor and weapons analyze a team's position and tactics; that is learned. However, health is one thing that cannot be measured without a mod.

And anything that allows a team to make smarter decisions should be, in my opinion, available to everyone or no one, which is why so many PvP servers ban the use of this mod. I'm not saying disable it, but make it available for everyone.

I play Skywars, a lot. (Probably too much; RIP in-game EMC time.) And though it's not the same as UHC, it's still PvP - and seeing what health players are at is a huge advantage. If I see a player in full diamond with three hearts, I will attack; I won't if they are full. Same goes for UHC.
  2. really? when I see a full diamond I usually go after then no mater which health there at. and I usally win them to then they call hax on me its easy to take out a full diamond at full health with full iron and a iron sword. its honestly easy
    Captian_Foxy and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  3. Just saying i know what server this is.
  4. I knew when I posted that some people would recognize the server. There was no doubt in my mind. If you're concerned about it breaking potential server advertising rules, it doesn't. I double checked before I posted. Besides, I'm pretty sure staff have viewed the screenshots. :)
  5. Alright guys, I'm sorry for the late response in this as I was hoping to get something else together for this.
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to run UHC today as it is not the the point of it being ready.
    Instead, you can expect Kill That Chin to be run tonight in it's place.
    PMSubhan and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  6. Awwwwwww. We need another staff for UHC as well.
  7. Oh well I'm so sorry for bringing up 2 separate points in one comment. :I
  8. lmao i'm surprised this thing is even still gonna run, it's caused a whole war :eek:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Well the changes that we are working on for it will hopefully eliminate the cause of the bickering. That way those that want to play and enjoy it do not miss out. We won't bring it back until Chin has the issues fixed.
  10. I look forward to the return of UHC. I'd like to think that the EMC community has learned our lesson, and we are ready to handle this with the maturity and kindness that this community was built and thrives on.

Until then, we shall break Chin so bad that not even Simon will be able to fix him.
  11. Team Red assemble
  12. is the time change count for this?

13. We're back baby, better than ever.
    Captian_Foxy likes this.
  14. We'll be going off what it says when you /time in-game or EMC time according to time.emc.gs
  15. Is there a list new people need to be added to or will anyone be able to join when the UHC time rolls around?
  16. Anyone is able to join, once Chin opens the server
  17. Hop on skype bro, we got a new member playing with us today.
  18. HelloKittyRo might be in Australia, and it's 12 hrs forward from England and now it's like 5:30pm so, yeah.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.