UHC [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When you join the game you'll have a choice of teams. They're not automatically created, but you also don't have to form a team before hand.
  2. I'm ashamed and appalled at what I witnessed today.

That being said, UHC has some changes starting out that need to be made. We didn't say everything was going to be perfect and Chin did not deserve to be told that he didn't put enough effort into things.

UHC is cancelled until further notice because we have to fix the issues with team assignment and determine policies for team creation going forwards.
  3. So is this tomorrow and just a really early announcement?
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  4. If you dont have a positive attitude please dont come
  5. Oh my this thread is back open...YES!!!
  6. You and your comments accusing cory of being random. Leave the poor boy be ;-;
  7. Im not really in the mood to fight with you but did he really have too put "oh no" not a positive attitude
  8. It is his version of a positive attitude >_>
  9. It's a sign! :o
    ShyguytheGamer1 likes this.
  10. We're three posts in to the thread and you people are already fighting? Please don't.
  11. Im pretty sure that was negative but if you two see that way and im not going to argue with you becuase you not even the person i was talking you did not even have to commit have cory anwser this him self u dont represent. Him
  12. If you're going to start fights for no reason, please don't come.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. Cory can you tell me why you put oh no thats what started this (no more responses to shyguy)
  14. Because he can :p
    EmpireBrothers likes this.
  15. I put "Oh no" to express my personal opinion about the event, it has gone from a fun event, where we could organize our own teams and play with our friends, while laughing at the drama that took place at the event, to an over-moderated, over-controlled event that I doubt will go over well tomorrow. If you have a problem with people sharing their opinions, get off the forums.
    WitherDoggie likes this.
  16. I if you doubt this will go over well tommrow dont come .if you want to have a fun UHC dont lose confidence in chin and finally if you dont like it being controlled go to a different seever and bring your hate there
  17. Cory never said he was coming, and I see no 'hate' in his posts, just an opinion that didn't attack anyone/anything. Please, if you're going to tell people to leave, just... don't.
    Patr1cV likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.