Turkeys: How much did you slice 'n' dice?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Dec 5, 2015.

?

How many Super Turkeys did you carve up this year?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2015.
0 4 vote(s) 8.9%
1 5 vote(s) 11.1%
2 - 4 6 vote(s) 13.3%
5 - 10 15 vote(s) 33.3%
10+ 13 vote(s) 28.9%
What's a super turkey? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Please don't speak of those monsters ever again! :P 2 vote(s) 4.4%
  1. Hi gang!

So yeah... I'm really into this super turkey event: I love it! Now, I know it can be frustrating, I've had my share of that also. Not being able to find a turkey and after you did find one and killed it all you basically got out of it was a diamond (feathers and the cooked turkey are cool too, but not of that much value).

Even so I'm enjoying myself here. Just this evening: seeing someone run after it while it goes back and forth, I almost couldn't stop laughing. It looked so ridiculous ;) But yeah... I can also laugh it up when looking back at my own adventures: chasing one on top in the middle of the night while creepers and zombies and spiders are all gunning for me (I play on difficulty 6 and I refuse to lower it just because I'm chasing a turkey). Sure: its annoying seeing it zip away while you can't chase it because you need to deal with a creeper coming at you. But I still think its so much fun...

Now; upcoming Monday the wastelands will reset and I get the impression that it will also mean the end of super turkey season this year (quite literally; after the reset there will be none left there after all!). Which makes me curious right now: how many super turkeys did you manage to kill?

You can look this up by going over your token history.

I managed to kill 7 in total and I got 2 slicers out of it. One for myself, the other is a prize in my upcoming treasure hunt.
    Sandakumaran and Sky_v15 like this.
  2. How MANY did I slice 'n dice?

I'd say a good 3.
  3. Sixteen Turkeys, one slicer. I have terrible luck.
  4. Did? Please. Tomorrow, I plan on going to each wastelands outpost of each server and killing all the ones people left behind. ;)

But as of now, I've killed 28 and gotten 3 slicers. I'd guess it's about a 10% chance for a slicer.
  5. Ten and one slicer
  6. Did 2, got 1 slicer
  7. I killed 17 ( might have missed one) and i've gotten 3 Slicers :)
  8. Lucky people... 5 and nothing good
    marijn2552 likes this.
  9. So far i've killed 5 or 6 :)
  10. 1 and one turkey slicer B) get on my lvl m8
  11. 6 and got 1 slicer. Planning to kill WAAAY more when I get back on....but they're a pain to find D:
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. 50 since it started last month.
  13. Whoah! You are super lucky.
    I killed 2 too, but got nothing. :( Your hand also gets tired of clicking.
  14. 7 or 8
    3 turkey slicers :p
  15. My first one did give me a slicer :)

The four or so after him didn't.

Do turkeys still spawn btw??
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. token stats say i killed 2 turkeys, and got 2 slicers. but i think i killed 3 but not to sure anymore :confused:

but ive been lucky!
  17. I don't know about how many I've killed, but how about this one that "got away"?

18. According to token history, I killed 7. I received a handful of diamonds and one turkey slicer.
  19. I killed around 15. Got in total 0 turkey slicer D:
  20. I killed so many i broke my mouse >_> but i fixed it
    ShelLuser likes this.