Turkeys: How much did you slice 'n' dice?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Dec 5, 2015.

How many Super Turkeys did you carve up this year?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2015.
0 4 vote(s) 8.9%
1 5 vote(s) 11.1%
2 - 4 6 vote(s) 13.3%
5 - 10 15 vote(s) 33.3%
10+ 13 vote(s) 28.9%
What's a super turkey? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Please don't speak of those monsters ever again! :P 2 vote(s) 4.4%
  1. Hi gang!

So yeah... I'm really into this super turkey event: I love it! Now, I know it can be frustrating, I've had my share of that also. Not being able to find a turkey and after you did find one and killed it all you basically got out of it was a diamond (feathers and the cooked turkey are cool too, but not of that much value).

Even so I'm enjoying myself here. Just this evening: seeing someone run after it while it goes back and forth, I almost couldn't stop laughing. It looked so ridiculous ;) But yeah... I can also laugh it up when looking back at my own adventures: chasing one on top in the middle of the night while creepers and zombies and spiders are all gunning for me (I play on difficulty 6 and I refuse to lower it just because I'm chasing a turkey). Sure: its annoying seeing it zip away while you can't chase it because you need to deal with a creeper coming at you. But I still think its so much fun...

Now; upcoming Monday the wastelands will reset and I get the impression that it will also mean the end of super turkey season this year (quite literally; after the reset there will be none left there after all!). Which makes me curious right now: how many super turkeys did you manage to kill?

You can look this up by going over your token history.

I managed to kill 7 in total and I got 2 slicers out of it. One for myself, the other is a prize in my upcoming treasure hunt.
    Sandakumaran and Sky_v15 like this.
  2. How MANY did I slice 'n dice?

I'd say a good 3.
  3. Sixteen Turkeys, one slicer. I have terrible luck.
  4. Did? Please. Tomorrow, I plan on going to each wastelands outpost of each server and killing all the ones people left behind. ;)

But as of now, I've killed 28 and gotten 3 slicers. I'd guess it's about a 10% chance for a slicer.
  5. Ten and one slicer
  6. Did 2, got 1 slicer
  7. I killed 17 ( might have missed one) and i've gotten 3 Slicers :)
  8. Lucky people... 5 and nothing good
    marijn2552 likes this.
  9. So far i've killed 5 or 6 :)
  10. 1 and one turkey slicer B) get on my lvl m8
  11. 6 and got 1 slicer. Planning to kill WAAAY more when I get back on....but they're a pain to find D:
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. 50 since it started last month.
  13. Whoah! You are super lucky.
    I killed 2 too, but got nothing. :( Your hand also gets tired of clicking.
  14. 7 or 8
    3 turkey slicers :p
  15. My first one did give me a slicer :)

The four or so after him didn't.

Do turkeys still spawn btw??
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. token stats say i killed 2 turkeys, and got 2 slicers. but i think i killed 3 but not to sure anymore :confused:

but ive been lucky!
  17. I don't know about how many I've killed, but how about this one that "got away"?

Best Minecraft Servers
  18. According to token history, I killed 7. I received a handful of diamonds and one turkey slicer.
  19. I killed around 15. Got in total 0 turkey slicer D:
  20. I killed so many i broke my mouse >_> but i fixed it
    ShelLuser likes this.