Turkeys: How much did you slice 'n' dice?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Dec 5, 2015.

?

How many Super Turkeys did you carve up this year?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2015.
0 4 vote(s) 8.9%
1 5 vote(s) 11.1%
2 - 4 6 vote(s) 13.3%
5 - 10 15 vote(s) 33.3%
10+ 13 vote(s) 28.9%
What's a super turkey? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Please don't speak of those monsters ever again! :P 2 vote(s) 4.4%
  1. Yes, they do. Happend to me a few minutes ago
  2. My friend SlvrBuildsBlocks and I were together and in a group the whole hunt. Whoever spotted the turkey and boxed it in got my voter's sword to beat it up with. Together we have killed a bit over 20 turkeys so far and gotten 5 slicers. We also got stacks of yummy turkey!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. You can check your token log to see how many turkeys you've killed as you get tokens from them. Should be accurate if not exact I would think.
  4. Well, in the mean time I learned just how rare the slicer drops are. My friend Oldmanwillikers3 is still hunting for one so yesterday we decided to go hunt turkeys. Turkey drops were for him no matter if I ended up killing one, I was simply tagging along.

We spotted quite a few and I think we ended up killing 3 or 4 in total but... No slicer. I guess the main difference is that we were hunting turkeys while I mostly ran into 'm by accident so far. I've also considered difficulty level but that seems unrelated also: my friend Aya always plays on difficulty 4 yet she also managed to get some slicers.
    MelleTheHundred likes this.