Turkey Slicer Non-Final Loss

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Nov 28, 2014.

?

How do you feel about this?

I never had a Non-Final Slicer but I still believe it makes sense 5 vote(s) 13.9%
I had a Non-Final Slicer and I really like this idea 6 vote(s) 16.7%
I had a Non-Final Slicer but think that it's ok that I got just a regular slicer in return 4 vote(s) 11.1%
I never had a Non-Final Slicer but think it's ok that those who once had one didn't get anything 21 vote(s) 58.3%
  1. I would never do that. I voted a while ago.
  2. Ah my bad. Well the ratio did change between posts. Sorry.
  3. You are overlooking what I was saying. And i don't mean you should give me thanks. I mean give thanks for what you do have in general. Thank your boss for giving you a chance and a steady paycheck to pay bills with, thank your family for loving you and putting up with you at times, and if you are religious, then thank God for what you feel you should give thanks for.

Granted I let my protective nature of the staff team take precedent and for that I have already apologized if you read my notes as insults. The final flag is to protect from both renaming and repairing. You may only want to add your name, but others use that renaming to scam players and claim they have custom items in order to swindle money from those who don't know.

My words seemed immediately rash because I could tell that other's words were being ignored. I dont mean to redefine the word 'suggestion' and understand you feel as I did, but making the suggestion in the first place does highlight the thought that you and a few others think there should be compensation and aren't satisfied with what we did. I wanted to explain the thought begins the decision instead of just stating 'denied'.

I know you can't see our staff conversations so you can't see that we hadn't planned it to be non-final. Whereas the staff can clearly see there was a mistake made in creation, you did not. So yes I have looked at it from the other side, but I am letting you know there will be no other compensation for it.
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and Olaf_C like this.
  4. Thanks. That's not all you said the first two times around though, and apologizing for me "reading an insult," may or may not constitute a genuine apology. I've moved on though. I never cared one way or the other if this suggestion got anywhere, but the forums are a public place, and people listen to what you say.

I prefer to disagree with you in peace than to continue anyway. See you around the Empire.
  5. I may be being stupid but it looks like all the voter's gear is soulbound and final.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  6. The voters gear is a bit different, because they are not extremely OP items. The tools have benefits, but they are not extremely fast or effective.
  7. But they ARE all soulbound and final, aren't they?

They are on the wiki, and the ones I've been awarded so far are.
  8. They are all soulbound and final and unbreakable