Toto's sword service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Totouga, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First; let's be careful not to derail this thread please. Crystal: no offense but putting whatever issue happened between you guys here in public basically gets all us viewers / outsides into "one players word against the other". What you say could be true, but from my point of view it could also be an effort to discredit toto.

Please note: I'm not saying that either one of you guys are in the wrong, all I'm saying here is that there's no way for us viewers / outsides to be sure about any of it. These kind of comments are really best sent in private, just for that reason.

As to XP; don't ya'll use Endertopia to gain that?
  2. ShelLuser, your swords are ready, please pick up at 17033 after you have paid. I will give them to you by hand
  3. No. I was not and am not trying to discredit toto in anyway.
  4. Crystaldragon13, if you are not ordering or discussing my business, please do not comment on the post
  5. Looks like you have a nice business going here! :)
  6. Thanks
  7. Dude, a gold sword is the same as a wooden sword XD :p
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  8. But I don't care as much for gold, so I just sell it, so then I have to go out of my way to get some via mining.
  9. Did sword, custom name ''Mob Chewer'' with Level 30 and I don't get what's up with the package thing:p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. That is a deluxe package, but what type of sword?
  11. Diamond sword please
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Anyway, I will when the business is back up and running
  13. could I have a deluxe pack please? If you could name it Cloud's destiny that would be great. Thanks!
    P.S. if you could respond with my total that would be great
  14. When the buisness is back up of course.
  15. I was talking to Chocholate
  16. I would like to order a Deluxe pack please. I want a Diamond Sword. Name: BlitzAttacker. Enchantment level: 30.
    That will be 290 rupees.
  17. :D
  18. Oh....... Ok! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.