Toto's sword service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Totouga, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Question:
    How does one make the name yellow?
  2. Idk xD ask a staff member, I know ItsMeMatheus knows how to.
  3. Did you say the name? I have the default name '<playername>'s Sword'
  4. So deluxe? Golden deluxe is 185 rupees
  5. no, a level 30 enchant. Sorry if that confused you >.<
  6. So you want an EXP 30 golden sword?
  7. First: are my swords ready yet? :D (no; sorry, I'm in a funny mood. Take all the time you need; I'm in no rush. Delivery next week is fine with me as well if that helps you with other 'urgent' orders).

Name is fine with me, thanks!

As to yellow colored names: I'm not sure players can do that. Normally you'd use color codes (/colors in game) to add those on signs, but I think it's different when used on naming items.
    607, cowland123 and toto_style123 like this.
  8. You can't make the name yellow. Only senior staff and admins can.

If you mean through PvP, the sword isn't actually yellow - it's just named as &eButter Power. The name on the actual sword will not show up yellow and will display the &e, but when killing someone, the death message will be yellow.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. I'll get the diamonds soon, I am finding it hard to get them. Other materials, however, I have to much of!
  10. thats what I meant the &eButter Power XP
  11. Thanks
  12. So you do want a name then?
  13. yah! Thanks! :D
  14. That would be deluxe bundle then: EXP 30 and a name. xD
  15. oh sorry xD, I feel like an idiot now :p
  16. :D, Deluxe for gold is 185 rupees I think :p
  17. I have made Chocolate800's sword, please pay and I will deliver it to you. Sorry for the bad enchant, it hates me today xD
  18. I'll take 10x lvl 30 diamond sword, which comes to 2,400. Thanks!
  19. On hold until Chocolate800 pays me
  20. toto_style, I now understand why you needed all the xp but that is no excuse for being rude and breaking carts out from underneath another person because, as you said, "I need it more than you". We are a community here on Empire and treat others with respect. Please try to remember that in the future and people will treat you likewise. I have, and so have others, stepped aside to let someone else get their xp when we weren't in a big hurry but I never would do that for someone who was being a bully. We have all been a little over zealous and made the wrong choice at one time or another so please take this as an offer of community and kind advise as it is meant.
    I would also like to say What a great niche you've found for yourself. Good luck on your endeavors! =]
    607 and meerkatman1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.