Too Many Rupees In The Economy

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by azoundria, Oct 2, 2014.

1. It is very simple economics if enough players work as in mine blocks chop logs etc then the price of items would reduce. However with so many not willing or interested in doing that it is left to the few players who have malls and keep them supplied and to do all the work.

As demand for items increases and fewer places to get those items the prices will increase. Players would once upon a time go out and mine diamonds and supply shops to earn some rupees that goes for other items also, but very few will do that now.

The diamond price has shot up again recently due to this, if you really want the price of items to reduce again then a lot of players need to start working and selling more items.

Players who have a lot of rupees as in millions have generally worked very hard for them or bought them from the server, in order to help support the server.

Everyone has the ability to earn rupees and build up a stock of them to become rich, but if your not interested in working or donating then unless someone is generous enough to give you a gift of rupees you will always be poor in comparison. Also remember some players have been playing on EMC for a very long time and earned their rupees over that time.
    rock00888 likes this.
  2. Considering the amount of work it takes to make good mining tools and the amount of time it takes to find diamonds, I don't feel the current diamond prices are too high.

At the malls I shop at, most prices seem to be very consistent. Diamonds may be an exception, but in my opinion, they were under priced for the amount of time it takes to get them compared to the prices and time to takes to get other items.

A diamond should cost more than a couple of stacks of logs in my opinion because it is easy to get a stack of logs and harder and more time consuming to mine diamonds.
    jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
  3. *slaps your face* Shutup man, don't give Aikar any ideas. XD
    Trapper777 and cadgamer101 like this.
  4. removed - please don't be rude

On topic;
    I agree with all of this. We can't have EMC like 1920's Germany :p
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  5. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the price of diamonds going up is mainly due to the fact the Wastelands not being updated for a while. Over time you need to go farther out to find diamonds, so they take more time to accrue and there is a higher barrier to entry.
    607 and MrsWishes like this.