Tnt flags in town?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MmarkM, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Heya Emc, i am wondering where to find a comprehensive list of all the tnt flags in town... more specifically, can i set tnt to break blocks, but not destroy entities/items? Or can I set tnt to break certain blocks but not others? Thanks!
  2. As far as I have tested tnt in town, it never destroys items and as long as you have animal damage set to false, it shouldn't hurt entities. And the explode flag has a subflag that sets it to break blocks. if you're looking to do like a tnt farm, I'd recommend setting a subzone where you want the tnt to explode and destroy things, it won't touch anything outside that zone. This is all off the top of my head right before I go to bed, so apologies if I'm off on something. you can do /res cset and look at the explode flag yourself, just shift click on the toggle and it'll bring up subflags. If you like I can do some testing tomorrow on my utopia res, which has nothing on it.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  3. MmarkM, if you would like to see a list of the flags that you can use on your residence, you may do so here:

Flags - Advanced | Empire Minecraft Wiki --- I hope that this helps! :)

As for controlling "what" the TNT's explosion can and cannot damage... I do not think that is possible on your res, as I do not see a flag in that section that controls what the explosion damages. What you are describing seems like a "whitelist/blacklist" kind of thing. According to the Wiki, It seems the only options to control damage is that you either "enable block damage" or "disable block damage".
    wafflecoffee likes this.