This thread IS going to be controversial.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, May 23, 2012.

1. I wanna like that x10.
  2. Wow People can be big noobs at least there are good players like the players who have commented in this thead
    tshack235 likes this.
  3. Rereading that snippet of what I wrote, I recalled this scene from the Avengers.
    "I am a GOD, dull creature! You cannot bully an immort-"
    *hulk bashes loki repeatedly against floor*
  4. Then he says "Puny God" in his hulk voice sulking away XD

Back to topic..... oh, wait, they already covered it all.
  5. Accualy he won it with the suppoter contest
  6. he was paying for it before the contest so ...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. This one of those rare gaming communities you come across that though isn't perfect is still way above the rest.
    I know this because I've been part of a lot of different types of gaming communities.
  8. After seeing this I'm soooo tempted to go one the sever mentioned (I'm not going to name it - it's that bad) on an alt to see how they act there, filming what I see. I'm sure their community is much worse than ours.
  9. If a group of feral animals has been filmed once before. There is normally nothing new to see.
    SecretAznEks and JackBiggin like this.
  10. I cannot believe how some servers act. LegendaryCraft should be stopped. I bet they were the ones who DDOS'd us.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I've heard that too. I'm not sure if it's true though, we shouldn't blame people for stuff we don't know they've done.
    Although the staff seem like a load of ****s
  12. I too also thought they did it i remember telling i think Hayleycolgan that i thought they were the one attacking us. I also heard they have broken the law many times
  13. I've read all 4 pages or postings and this was not addressed correctly. Copherfield EARNED his Diamond supporter status for this month by having the most "Referrals" in the promotion ran last month. I wish there was a method of payment he could use as he should be able to enjoy the perks without special promotions only.
    copherfield and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. He was also paying for supporter before he got the diamond
  15. Team Avolition goes hard
  16. No he wasn't, because where he lives there are no applicable payment options. At least that's why I believe he hasn't supported. I DO know that he hasn't been a supporter prior to winning this competition, however.
  17. No he wasn't. No method of payment he can use at this time. As the man above said. :)
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  18. AlexChance said it well.

The mods try really hard to keep things running well - and we're very grateful for that.

But we need more of 'em, doing the good stuff, more often.
  19. I said that too but noone belived me :(
  20. I don't get it, can you please rephrase?
    Nope i wasnt, sadly in my country there is no payment methods that actually work for me. :(
    That's not Team Avolition, now go read something to stop being so ignorant, please.

EDIT: actually, go read the thread again (or take reading comprehension classes)
    nmanley likes this.