this is horrifying ..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Don't mistake complacency for laziness. Just because many people are too busy working to feed themselves and pay their taxes, doesn't mean they can't be driven into a position where they have nothing left to lose.
    battmeghs and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. This is sick twisted, and wrong in every way. Seems like EMC has got to buy an island, stockpile guns and supplies, and the invite all forum users.

To the person who wanted it summed up: The video explains and proves the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting was staged. As in, the goverment set it all up, no one was actually killed.
    NINJATTILA and battmeghs like this.
  3. I really can't believe people would take the time to say why 20 children and 6 teachers died. I live in Newtown, CT. It may not be "real" to some people but it is real for me. People would not sacrifice their children to ban guns or video games or whatever the hell these people that made the video think. If the governement did do this I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have had to sit on the floor in lockdown for 2 hours. I think that people are just below human. If it happened in their town they wouldn't feel the same. Not many people know how it feels like to lose a little brother or a friend. I don't but I feel my neighbors pain.
  4. That's just it. Not a single person actually died according to the video.
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Heh, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Pab10S likes this.
  6. You guys don't actually believe this right?
    I can think of a way to disprove/explain EVERYTHING in this video
    Here's just on on the "2nd shooter".
    Pretend you're in a school. A man with a gun walk in. Lets say you an a*****e and you decide to run out without helping anyone else. Now, if you want to escape a gunman, where do you want to run, the street, or to a forest?
    Now pretend you're a cop. You know there is a shooter in the school, and then a man runs out into the woods. First instinct? Capture him now, ask questions later.
    Thats a little light on that situation
  7. My neighbor's friend he had met in a kickboxing class died. Now my neighbor has to live with his best friend being killed.
  8. Well thats messed up. I'm gonna walk away from this thread. Sorry for his loss.
  9. It says in the beginning of the video that they are specifically NOT trying to say that. C'mon Terr, you're a smart guy, you don't really believe this do you?
  10. Meh, I wasn't paying attention. Also I take no sides in this, simply stating what the video says.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. If you get a large enough group of nuts together, then almost anything could happen. Wayyyyy back in the way early days, mothers would sacrifice their newborn babies to get a better sex life.
    This pretty much sums it up:
    stupid-people-large-groups.jpg
    *Note: Im not saying i believe this, i would need more proof. But i can totally see the motivation behind this. I can easily see how a messed up political party could fake/do something like this just to get something they want. I also know that the media will do ANYTHING to make money.
    penfoldex, battmeghs and redwing2000 like this.
  12. I hate politics. Imma leave this thread now.
  13. I saw infowars and immediately lost 90% of my braincells...

Lesson for you all: If its from infowars, its all lies just to get you worked up.

All infowars is, is taking a bunch of data, spin it out of context, and OVERLOAD you with so many out of context things that it just seems believable.

Its a crock of crap. Nothing but silly conspiracy theories. These are the same people who believe 9/11 was a government cover up and that everyone involved (which to pull off something that big) has been able to keep a hold of themselves for 11 years without any leak.....

Summary: The video is false.
  14. too late
    Also, after watching this video, i have multiple questions about this shooting
    battmeghs and RainbowChin like this.
  15. The world needs democracy. Getting rid of every politician in the world will solve the problem in the same way drinking bleach kills AIDS.

As for the video, I believe Aikar summed it up well enough. FOX News made a report about how the Moon landing was fake some time around 2002, and it was absolutely smashed by science, so much that the whole fiasco is written about in my school's science textbooks. Don't believe everything you're told. Take everything you hear with a pinch of salt. Be critical about anything you see, hear or read. If you are investigating something, look up as many different points of view as you can, regardless of the amount of evidence proposed for any single viewpoint. Compare and contrast different viewpoints. How do they conflict? Which is stronger?

If you need day-to-day basis news, I recommend Reuters, by far the least biased news service in the world. But select your media with precision, and keep it varied. Avoid what is excessively biased and supervise your children if they watch the news, pointing out inaccuracies or bias so they stay critical too.
    melodytune likes this.
  16. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the rainbow is God's promise to never flood the earth again. So that will mot happen
  17. Is that why there are rainbows when my sprinklers turn on, to remind me not to flood my yard? o.0
    penfoldex, HylianNinja and battmeghs like this.
  18. God is warning you to not flood the creatures in the yard ;)
    NINJATTILA and battmeghs like this.
  19. Ok well good thing I hasn't watched it yet coz I don't want to lose 90% of my brain cells :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  20. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Photoshop, video editing... I'll believe it when I can actually see it in a form that can't be manipulated.
    moyaboya likes this.