This could change EMC forever......

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Leafjosiah9, Mar 5, 2014.

1. I was thinking for a little and I thought.....well what if there could be some way for people to invent different things and sell them to other people but patent them or something. Like for example, make new items that make life on EMC easier. But the materials to create these things cost money and such. It would take a long time but it could but a whole new spin on EMC....just thinking! :D
    jkrmnj, Mirr0rr and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Yay so people with a billion rupees can patent troll. +1
  3. I can see it all... *sun shines from the clouds*
    "It's so magical"
    Edit: wheeeeee!!!! Ill patent everything!!! *patents a diode, BUD switch, auto cooker, BACON, rupees, ICECREAM, the empire, auto farms, your life, your gf/bf, your house, your car, your lies, mincraft*
    RainbowChin, 72Volt, Mirr0rr and 2 others like this.
  4. Not not be mean, but techicnically* speaking it would be a lost cause. Mojang owns minecraft, i can't own anything in it, even if i coded it myself :3
    britbrit3197 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. What kinds of items do you imagine being created, and how could these be represented in minecraft?
    Bear in mind that everything must be within the realms of a standard minecraft client installation, anything requiring players to install mods, or devteam to install and configure plugins to access 'special' features of EMC can't be considered.
    I'm not hating on the idea, just wondering what kind of unique items could be created easily by players outside of the use of tradition anvil/crafting table recipes. :)
    southpark347 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Haha. I failed. Thank you all! :D

Wont work. xD

I juts got excited by the idea that there could be business wars of some sort.....kind of like Men Who Built America if any of you have ever seen that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. There still could be that…if you mean store competition on a massive scale. I doubt monopolies will be able to take off on EMC though. Can't really control other people. This idea of store competition would probably work better and be much easier than your previous patent idea.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Sorry guys... I've now bought patent for taking on the forums..
  9. XDD Yeah.....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I have bought a patent for patents.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I've bough the patent to make patents for patents.
    cowland123 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. I made a patent for your signature with 2 missing linked buttons.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I'm investing in a registered copyright on the word "patent."
  14. I've patented thought.
    Please cease infringing on my private property.
    Kephras and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Don't feel bad, it's a good idea, but I don't think it could work in Mine craft :)
    Leafjosiah9 likes this.
  16. Lawl, thx everyone. xD The EMC community is amazing......when you fail hard.... xD They dont swear at you for eternity...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I now own you with a patent
    Equinox_Boss and Leafjosiah9 like this.
  18. Haha. Endless patent spam
    technologygeek and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Surely it would change EMC; but in a good or bad way?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.