Things I've Learned in Minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Xinn, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I learned: Don't dig straight down!
    Don't follow people into caves!!!(they may make you pay to get out alive)
    Diamonds are hard to find!
    If you find diamonds DO NOT SHARE THEM!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. lolwhat, excessively capitalist much?
  3. Ummm....I'll try not to mention names but it was someone in the new republic.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. BURRRRRRRRRN
    Jake_bagby, collect12, 72Volt and 3 others like this.
  5. Don't build an outpost 200 blocks from spawn. No matter how many times you do so, it will get utterly stolen. Well, except for the diving board. Which is still hanging in the air, after I put it here a year ago.

If you find a bunch of locked chests by oidking, oidgod, mandav and me in a shallow depression you are there.
  6. Interesting.
  7. Oidking and Oidgod built it initially. I built and rebuilt it out of stone brick about 8 times, each time grander and lovelier.

Then I saw another post by someone I had never met about a starting a new experiment . . . a jungle outpost. After three failed tries, I finally found it. It was just a simple wooden hut with a small wheatfield and a nether portal, but it was home.
    penfoldex, mba2012 and L0tad like this.
  8. LLO?
  9. Can u pm me the name, i think i know who it was
  10. Same server, different community. THough Oidking and Oidgod both came to the LLO later one.
  11. I just learned that mining for ores tends to yield me more redstone than any type of ore for some weird reason.
  12. xD I think I know where you are talking about.
    marknaaijer, Curundu and mba2012 like this.
  13. Oh, right, I'm meant to be encouraging excessive capitalism. Sorry, that's the game bro :cool:
  14. Even though I have no idea what I'm doing at times. I build pretty good mob grinders and stone gens and other stuff.
    marknaaijer and mba2012 like this.
  15. Dont mute you sound while you're fishing or a creeper will sneak attack you
  16. Don't mute minecraft ever. EVER.
    Get all the pie, and hoard it forever.
    Do not poke and moderator that comes on smp2.. they do not like it.
  17. On behalf of moderators; AFK on EMC = Standing in the middle of a street in Vietnam.
    mba2012, britbrit3197 and jacob5089 like this.
  18. That Jc is a terrorist <(inside joke) and that minecraft is more than a game i guess
  19. That you should never go in the nether with crappy Armour and no fire resistance with expensive tools (Happened several times when I was a noob :p)
    mba2012, battmeghs and PandasEatRamen like this.
  20. that creepers don't care if your door is camouflaged it all goes up when those green suicide boomers come around.