The Wall Is Going Up On Smp4

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 5, 2013.

?

Should We Have A Contest For The NAME Of The City?

Yes 37 vote(s) 74.0%
No 13 vote(s) 26.0%
  1. Re: the naming... This is a massive community project spanning two dozen residences, over a year and a half in planning and probably at least that long again in the building - and it owes its very existence to one woman.
    I think it's only fair R0bbieJo gets to name her baby herself. :D
    PenguinDJ and R0bbieJo like this.
  2. Hey R0bbiJo,

as it looks we gonna be neighbours. The wall looks pretty nice and I am excited to see it grow. Though, I am not sure whats on the inside. I'd also help if needed. When you are around I come by and say hello to my new neighbours.

cheers
  3. The First Arch Is Up! :)

2013-06-07_12.55.24.png 2013-06-07_12.55.47.png 2013-06-07_12.55.24.png 2013-06-07_12.56.00.png
  4. I am lost...lol
  5. So...can i help build?
  6. R0bie, I have skype now if that makes you feel better :3
  7. It is about time! LOL
    You will live longer that way lol
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  8. Let us get the details worked out in the design and we will be asking for builders... :)
  9. I am so haapy about this..!
  10. So, the wall gnomes were apparently running time tests, and sent me this pic..... three hours
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  11. If I have quartz to donate where do I donate it?
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  12. Put it in the chests marked access everyone at 8100, once you open it the chest is then blocked so no one else can access it has gone through it emptying cycle. It got redstone gadgetry machines attached. ;)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  13. Ok thx I will see what I can donate.
    R0bbieJo and Silken_thread like this.
  14. OMG we have another Res done? I love these little gnomes working while I sleep.... :)
  15. Okay!
    We have now dotted the eyes and crossed the Ts on the wall design....
    If you are a part of the Crew on Smp4, or you can get a referral from one of them, see anyone listed with flags on 8100...
    We are getting ready to put it ALL UP!!! ;)
  16. Yay!!!! Finally :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. I Agree! But she is worth the wait is she not.... If you have not seen here peeps.... Go to 8143 and look left on Smp4 :)
  18. it is amazing.... bob and I will be working like crazy this week on it! Hopefully we can get most of the wall up by next week. THAT is MY goal. And r0bbie, am I wrong when I say, I usually make it happen?? lol!
  19. …lol
    Anything seem similar to you?