THE TROLOLOL GAMES

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Slyfox1019, Apr 1, 2012.

1. i Cant Wait for this!!!!!!
  2. First of all it is DT is hosting the server second of all i need 3 recorders an so far i have 2 so COME ON :D. And plz show me ur recordings to approve by me
  3. kk what we need is for some females to come see this (the one from smp2 better be good or else ill slaughter her :D )

would it be possible to maybe have color-coated names so we can see who's from which "district"?
  4. Slyfox1019 you may have not read the book before, but c'mon dude at library we saw the trailer and you said it was cool and everything. Dude im just telling you its probably not the best to lie and copy someone else's idea and say its "Messed Up". But you don't have to listen to me but i wouldn't do this.
  5. Your kidding. Right
  6. mhmm he is!
  7. Senapied I have gotten so many people to join... I don't want to let them down!
  8. Is this supposed to be like the Hunger Games? I think someone already suggested to JustinGuy an idea about that. Well anyways, I like your idea and I clicked on your link because of the trolololo thing. Can I be the Utopia male for the next round?
  9. any females on smp5??
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Brandop123 is a girl, so I will take his place.
  11. TROLOLOLOLOLOL
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. SMP1! SMP1! GO TEAM! YOU GOT THIS, LETS STOMP ON THEIR THROATS AND KICK THEIR @$$ 'S!!!
    I apolgize if this is to much caps, I am just really competitive when it comes to freinds vs. freinds.
  13. OH NO! SMP6 IS GOING TO KICK SMP1'S BUTTS!
    margaritte likes this.
  14. HAHA LOL people r being so competitive in a friendly manner :D anyways... just a few quotes...
    YEAh... NO! Liers.. -.- don't lie
    No not yet....
    well we arne't connected or anything and my name is way better then theirs may the TROLOL live on! :D
    NOPE! Ima own u guys! I have a awesome AND FRIENDLY MINER ON MY TEAM!
    LETS GO SMP1!
  15. I LOVE FRIENDLY COMPETITION. Good Luck To All Of The Competitors!!!!
  16. Still me -.-
  17. I can be a filmer. Any particular program you would prefer? Also will the filmers be creative mode or invis? That way we don't get caught in the video or attacked on accident.
  18. hmmm the program i actually prefer to do stuff is like Adobe or somthing..
  19. i can film i can do live stream too