THE TROLOLOL GAMES

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Slyfox1019, Apr 1, 2012.

1. that place was really wierd... it was so unorganized.. anyways this is happening in a few weeks!
  2. Who is? This is this community's, so it wouldn't be copying.
  3. OMG NO!!!! ITS THE TROLOLOL GAMES
    LEARN THE title!
  4. wow TROLOLOLOL games it issssss
  5. This is the hunger games, just didnt want to admit the copy. Im ok with you doing it, just dont try and say its original.
  6. I never read the book before...
  7. LOL!
  8. Well, then maybe you did think of it yourself, just make sure you dont say its original, cause its not.
  9. Is the server going to be white listed? It would be pretty cool if you made it open to spectators.
  10. ill think about it!
  11. We are going to (if nothing goes wrong) happily host it.

It's going to be whitelisted & limited to 35 players, IF and only IF the smp's male & female slots are not filled up, we may be able to give those slots to some spectators (only if slyfox agree's also)
    We are JUST the guys who will host it, but not the admins of the game itself, so please let any question to slyfox1019.
    The Ip will be revealed when the games are ready to go, we are designing and building the whole arena :)
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  12. thx copher :D
  13. So , yah -- I'm in and pretending to be from SMP6 :D
  14. Oh and remember my name has a "s" at the end of it. You misspelled it in the listing.
  15. i can film :)
  16. Is this the hunger games???
    I haven't got any info about this so I couldn't voulunteer to be the male from smp1...
  17. If you need another filmer, count me in. It does depend on the moment it happens ofcourse.
  18. I believe it would be nice if u post ur pc specs or any video you recorded, that way SLYFOX can choose from :)
  19. copher maybe this could be an attraction to DT :)