THE TROLOLOL GAMES

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Slyfox1019, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Smp9 Male :D I love being a supporter :)
  2. Is anyone going to host the server? I can host it but I really don't want to reveal my IP. :(
  3. I can host but 1. Dont know if my connection is good enough (anyone wanna help me find out?) 2. Will it just be plain vanilla minecraft?
  4. You can do a internet speed test but you have to do that yourself. I can however teach you how to host a home server.
  5. For next round smp4 male:)
  6. you can take my spot
    TheTrufflehunter likes this.
  7. I know how to host a server. Im port forwarded any everything. Although I have no experience with Bukkit so If its Vanilla MC ill be happy to host
  8. Can I be the male for smp7?
  9. I can host!Well I can host a hamatchi bukkit...Unless anyone wants to help me portforward...
    Contact me:
  10. SMP1 Female
  11. I can host your server and i know everything about bukkit server
    NO HAMACHI and DNS !
  12. Eric, where r you going with this.?
  13. 1st Off senapied please dont reveal my real name 2nd uhh fun :D
  14. Alright "Slyfox"1019 dude im getting back on the 8th than we can probably go to the oval ? anyways lol not here to discuss this, when does saints start school?
    Slyfox1019 likes this.
  15. smp7 male
    this is lik the hunger games lol
  16. Smp9 male, Ill also record from my end, no payment wanted :)
  17. thanks a ton ninja! id send u some rupees, but ur a donator and i dont hav alot :D
  18. ill take his payment :D :D :D
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  19. I could host the server, up to 24 slots before the 14. of april, if you would like more info add me on skype, my skype name is: kyllingman2