The Sunstreak Islands

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mba2012, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Science! For da SCIENCE! Even if i suck at science!
    But seriously, don't you meant since?
  2. I really like the name. Perhaps I shall come for a visit.
    Jake_bagby, NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  3. Thank you. :D It took me a long time to come up with that name.
  4. I've been part for a week and its amazing :)
  5. So I am at Sunstreak Isles. Beautiful out here. I am hiding in Jimbo's beautiful home right now because when I went outside three skeletons jumped down from nearby roofs and started trying to kill me. Anyone know whose iron farm that is?
  6. Yeah the iron farm popped up after we had arrived I think. So I have no idea about it. It is quite well hidden so it could easily have been there before though.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  7. Well, the way they built it the golems dont get killed. Kind of funny. Sounds like jakres is coming out to say hi.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  8. I would like too join,however my res is on smp1 as you can see on my signature. However I can try and vault items to the smp4 (did I get that right?) server. Please allow me to join!
    Jake_bagby and mba2012 like this.
  9. Yeah you can join, Private Message nfell2009 and I first though.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  10. I meant join the sunstreak islands not put my outpost in.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  11. But to join you have to pm us and then you are a member of all outposts.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  12. Wait…since I'm a "member" of Sunstreak, I'm a member of all outposts within this empire?:confused:
    Jake_bagby and mba2012 like this.
  13. So its like migrating a minecraft account to a mojang account??
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  14. Yeah basically. You could describe it like that.

Yup.
    Jake_bagby and penfoldex like this.
  15. House construction is progressing. Had to locate a local nether fortress to source some netherbrick. There is now a path to it. Perhaps I will learn how to make one of those snazzy blaze spawner trap thingies. The blue tent has been taken down. I also spawned a creeper crater or two (thankfully not in anyone's home). I note that there are about 20 more round abouts so I am guessing I am in good company. ;)
  16. Yeah the forest is the worst for craters.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  17. I will just apologize now for my unsightly cabin. I am not into building big structures in the wild.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  18. I am quite in the habit of putting down torches to keep back the darkness. Soon all of the forest will be alight with torches.
    Jake_bagby, mba2012 and NINJATTILA like this.
  19. I hear you like bumps?
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  20. I have no idea how to take this question.