The Sunstreak Islands

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mba2012, Jan 23, 2013.

1. >.> Nah, you do get that power if it doesn't fit in with things. And I say it doesn't fit in :p

Anyways, lets just leave it, and pretend it never happened. Without building a new skyrail :p
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  2. Only if you allow me to build a new skyrail that won't get in the the way, agree to not tear down builds without the owner's consent unless they are derelict, and will be willing to listen to the other members opinion and act on how we feel before decisions. Basically keeping Sunstreak how it was. You shouldn't be getting more power with the new wild policy…
    Luke4214, mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  3. Yeah, I'm not giving myself more power...
  4. *cough* tearing down structures without asking first and not leaving a note/chest with the supplies in it? Yeah right…
    Luke4214 and kevdudeman like this.
  5. obviously not
    kevdudeman likes this.
  6. Right, whoever put the 'ASK BEFORE TEARING DOWN' signs everywhere has gotten me pretty pissed, now I know you are just probably trying to prove your point, but it is incredibly annoying seeing these signs everywhere. Now I am not saying what mba did was right or wrong, but can we just put this to rest now. Thank you.
    Luke4214 and mba2012 like this.
  7. In other, more positive news, I have nearly completed the slabs over the nether rail to stop zombie pigmen from getting on the track and disrupting the route. :)
    mba2012 and Jakres like this.
  8. Those have been there for days :p The whole situations been cleared up for quite some time.

I left them up so I could launch this scavenger hunt…whoever can bring me the most signs (yes, you have permission to tear them down now) with screenshots of each of the location you found them at, will win 3000r! Send me pms with the screenshots and also a screenshot of the signs in your inventory to be counted valid.
    Luke4214 and mba2012 like this.
  9. TEAR UP BEFORE ASKING DOWN!

10. Down?

I think that is the right order...
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. It's what you told us over skype... I think :p
  12. 2013-12-22_16.19.22.png
    The DynWave Sunstreak Offices are now open! Go take a look if you like ;) It is right by the bridge over to the beach and forest.
    Jimbonothing64, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  13. ive been thinking about joining a new outpost as Smp9 isnt working out too well, should/can i join here?
  14. :( thats sad but ok, it seems like a nice place
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.