The smp3 Wild City: Applications thread

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mayorprofessor, Apr 20, 2013.

1. we need the people who have already applied to get to the city as quickly as they possibly can. Also, bump for possible new members
  2. Bump for possible new members
  3. Application:
    IGN: I don't know what this means.
    How long have you been playing on EMC: Around 35 days, but I'm experienced with MC.
    What do you think the wild city should be called:
    What biome do you think it should be in: Taiga. Lots of trees and no rain, because rain is annoying.
    What skills do you have: Hunter, Miner, Builder, Farmer, I could also teach you any trick in the MC book.
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: Well, I am experienced with slaying mobs, building, and mining.
    Have you been banned before: No.
    If yes, why:
  4. well there is no snow and there is rain
    we are in the plains near an ocean
  5. accepted and welcome
  6. I would like to join Wild city.

How long? About two or three weeks.
    What biome I think it should be in? Jungle.
    What skills? Crops and trees, and building underground things.
    How I can help the city? Food and shelters.
    I have never been banned.
  7. please copy the application form and use it in your post
  8. Some advice... Plant the melon. Don't just eat it and wait for it to disappear. Breed the animals so they can have children, then plant the seeds from the wheat you grew.
  9. hunger isn't as much of a problem, but we are spending lots of time getting wood to make houses.
  10. How long have you been playing on EMC: About two or three weeks.

What biome do you think it should be in:Jungle.
    What skills do you have:Crops and trees, and building underground things.
    What can you do to help the city/ideas:Food and shelters.
    Have you been banned before:I have never been banned.
  11. thats better.
    Accepted!
  12. We are making plots for people to build on once they join the city. However, it is not easy to find a perfect place for the plots. And people who have not yet made it to the city are reserving plots for once they arrive. We are in the process of making more plots ready. Also, roads will start to be built soon so we can get around the city better
  13. Application:
    IGN:
    How long have you been playing on EMC: about a month
    What biome do you think it should be in: forest or jungle
    What skills do you have: farming cutting trees making under ground stuff
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: i dont know but i will do what i can
    Have you been banned before: No
    If yes, why:
  14. Accepted. Welcome to Capitolia
  15. We are making a warehouse. Soon to come: more piers and boats for a large commercial trading system
  16. "we" sure its all of us lol
  17. I'm slowing down a bit cuz I have to give the stuff I got from smp9 to jcex123 so he could take it to the Wild City. It has saplings, seeds, pumpkins, and a Lava Bucket for the cobblestone generator. A lot of stuff in there.
  18. By the way, does anyone have animal farms?
  19. I'm bringing seeds, pumpkins, pumpkin seeds and oak saplings for food.