The smp3 Wild City: Applications thread

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mayorprofessor, Apr 20, 2013.

1. 2013-04-22_21.26.39.png 2013-04-22_21.26.48.png 2013-04-22_12.41.19.png 2013-04-24_08.25.32.png
    This is the city of Capitolia. The capitol of what will be a sprawling metropolis of cities in the wild

I was going to start a wild city on smp2, but thats my home server and I am not going to leave town except for very important reasons. So im changing the server to SMP3. I have the location picked out already and will pm you the coords to it once I accept your application.

Application:
    IGN:
    How long have you been playing on EMC:
    What do you think the wild city should be called:
    What biome do you think it should be in:
    What skills do you have:
    What can you do to help the city/ideas:
    Have you been banned before:
    If yes, why:

If anyone is caught stealing people's items, or griefing, they will be reported immediately, in addition to having to be tried for their crimes in the city's Supreme Court.

I will either accept your request or deny it. If I deny it, it will probably because you have been banned before for something that may harm the people of the city.

Other than that, I hope you have creative ideas and are able to help the city grow.

Link to the city government's constitution:
    https://docs.google.com/a/lvcp.org/...Rh37SSmGaUBJhuZd_t-Md-pp48/edit?usp=drive_web

Edit: Picture added! This is the first house in the city. More houses to be built, not like this one probably

Edit: No longer need to add what you think the city should be called, as it is now officially named.

Edit 3: 2 more pictures added: more pictures will be added later on
  2. I have the coordinates all ready. I will be on smp3 soon to head out to that location
  3. IGN-Lachlanrocks00
    How long have you been playing on EMC: almost 300 days
    What do you think the wild city should be called: Asgard
    What biome do you think it should be in: Over the Ocean
    What skills do you have: Mining, building
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: i can help keep it secret and suppy it with materials
    Have you been banned before: yes
    If yes, why: Duplication Machine, it was my early days of empire
  4. Welcome to the city.
    Ill start a pm with you
  5. City has been renamed from Harborview to Capitolia. Currently, I am starting to run out of melons, i dont have much bread, and apples are scarce. Im not going to breed the animals because then I would lose wheat, which I need to make bread. The longer it takes for people to join, the more likely I will starve. Join today, and bring food with you. We, as a community, will share the food as necessary
  6. IGN: Luckygreenbird
    How long have you been playing on EMC: 270 days
    What biome do you think it should be in: plains/ocean
    What skills do you have: farming, boating, building
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: whatever needs to be done so people don't die
    Have you been banned before: no
  7. IGN: Champ4now
    How long have you been playing on EMC: almost a month
    What biome do you think it should be in: near the ocean
    What skills do you have: I can farm, explore
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: Not much but my home is on smp3 so members can use it for a storage area
    Have you been banned before: nope
  8. Accepted as well.
  9. How long have you been playing on EMC: almost a month
    What biome do you think it should be in: ocean or mushroom
    What skills do you have: I can build and explore; I love growing trees (I suck at PVP and killing mobs)
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: Supply stuff if I can, but I'm in Smp9
    Have you been banned before: Nope, not at all, I wouldn't dare think of hacking or doing something like that
  10. IGN: plasma131
    How long have you been playing EMC: about 420 days
    Skills: building, mining (ok with red stone)
    What biome do you think it should be in: marshlands
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: Ill do as much as I can with supplies and buildings and when needed red stone contraptions
    Have you been banned before?: nope not that I know of unless I was banned for not Paying an auction for a month while I was at school and had no computer but not sure of that
  11. also accepted. Im so glad to have all these great people joining
  12. It seems to me that nothing but creepers spawn in town there are holes everywhere
  13. champ is the first person, besides me, to make it to the outpost
  14. IGN: Choongjae
    How long have you been playing on EMC: A bit over a year. (400~ days?)
    What biome do you think it should be in: I assume this is already picked.
    What skills do you have: I have minor redstone knowledge, with a touch of friendliness. Also, a pint of helpfulness.
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: I could possibly be a residential builder. Also, I can help with city decisions/events.
    Have you been banned before: N/A
    If yes, why: N/A
  15. Accepted. Welcome
  16. Hmmm, I'll look into this,
    Application:
    IGN:collect12
    How long have you been playing on EMC: 124 days as of today.
    What biome do you think it should be in: Mushroom or plains
    What skills do you have:Mining!
    What can you do to help the city/ideas:Mining! Mob traps/blockers!
    Have you been banned before: Not applicable.
    If yes, why: N/A
  17. Welcome to Capitolia
  18. omg the creepers keep sneaking up behind me and now its raining but I got a little fence area started for a farm