The Smp2 Mini-Mall

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Dec 28, 2014.

?

Favorite Promo?

Vault Voucher 8 vote(s) 18.6%
Stable Voucher 4 vote(s) 9.3%
Haunted Head 7 vote(s) 16.3%
Something Else 38 vote(s) 88.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lol, that 14 guy is a real needy chump
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  2. I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow when I'm on, but it sounds awesome.

25 please. :)
  3. 22 please :)
    Congratulations on the new shop - I remember I helped to tear down the last one :D
  4. Well since my name is L3A8 I choose 38
  5. 49 please
  6. 41 please
  7. 16 please
    Gratz!
  8. Number 15, please :)
    I hope I'll be able to make the tournament for once, but I won't get my hopes up, because I remember the last two being two late for me.
  9. 32 please :)
    I'll be checking out the shop sometime soon :D
  10. 16 please?
    I shop at your shop already :p
  11. :p Whatever. Pick a number.
  12. Ok, I have you guys in!!! Also everyone, I have some good news from the parkour construction today, the new drag rhythm (I love the complexity of it :p), has been completed! I will post a pic soon. Also just an FYI, I will still hold the giveaway, of course, but it might be a little delayed due to someone selling me a few too many dragon stones...
    607 likes this.
  13. Bump. Still a lot of spots available! I'm up to 30k so I should be alright until the 1st.
    Also, I legit cleared out my stock house and vaults of all both sellable items and useless items, so now a lot of the shops are stocked!
  14. Here's the pic I've promised you guys:

Parkour Drag Course.png

Go head to head with your friends on the new Straight Rhythm Parkour Course! Although not long nor difficult, it's designed for the most experienced parkourers to work on their top speed, every little bit of an advantage that you can get will help up your game. I'm also here to give an update on the giveaway and parkour tournament, everything is going according to plan, there will be a total of 200k given away over the course of the two parkour events, and the 20k given away in a couple of days will work out fine! I am working the final stages of the complex parkour course so the fundraising for the event can begin. Come out and help or watch!

Btw if anyone wants to buy some dragon stones, I've got 11 of them...30k each!
    607 likes this.
  15. I want to thank everyone who worked on building the course this year, it's all done, and now all that needs to be acquired are a heck of a lot of rupees, then we've got a competition! Here's an overview shot of almost everything:

Parkour Overview.png
  16. Looks awesome! I'll take no.8 please.
  17. Last day to claim Numbers!
  18. Can i have 10 please?

Thanks, :)

Edit: I always choose 10 :D
  19. Ok everyone, here's the great moment! Using random.org, the number chosen is: 49. mman2832, congrats, expect 20k coming your way! Thanks to all who participated.
    607 likes this.