The 'Share your music' thread!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eclipsys, Dec 13, 2014.

1. My favorite gaming music is by Big Giant Circles. He does original video game music, and chiptune-inspired work. You might recognize some of his stuff from games like Borderlands 2 and Mass Effect 2. You can buy his stuff, but it's also available for free streaming @

http://music.biggiantcircles.com/

For all you children of the 80's and 90's, his Impostor Nostalgia album will bring back memories of your youth spent stomping bad guys and rescuing princesses. Warning: may make you spend more time in the /waste just so you can kill things while listening to it.

The Glory Days album has a lot more polish and musical depth, and is probably his best work IMHO.

Open website. Hit play. Rinse and repeat.
    ShelLuser and Eclipsys like this.
  2. I Ha at you! I already knew New Politics xD

Also, I bring you this:

One hell of a golden oldie! (Dattt voice tho!)

Remix of a well known song!

And this new coca-cola song (Made by a Dutch rapper :D)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. This has to be said...
    Faithcaster likes this.

4. I could literally go on forever... :p
    607 likes this.
  5. Ah, yes. Music. I love it. Here's a few of my favorite songs of all time which I enjoy listening to on repeat on long car rides:

Also, this:

And, last but definitely not least:

Now let's hope to god those spoilers worked. =P

6. I've got a bunch lol, and these are only my favorites :D
  7. Sweep The Leg- Family Force 5
  8. Happy- Pharrell Williams, Watch Me ( Whip/Nae Nae ) - Silento
  9. Those of you looking for cool legally free songs, check out noisetrade. There are tons of lesser known artists that sound amazing there. I have downloaded 73 songs from that site. A few of my favorites. Oxford and co, Daniel white, and color therapy. Those are the artists.
  10. Wow, I forgot about this awesome music threads :D.
  11. Here is my list, with differnet bands, geners, and time periods.

12. Ooh, another one of these... but it's not a problem, as I probably have thousands of themes I could share.
    Lately I've been listening to these 6 awesome themes from Lotus III on Amiga. I quite like the Atari ST versions too, but I can only find my own uploads for them, which don't have great quality.
    I encourage you to put them on sometime, they're quite awesome for when driving or cycling somewhere!