The next Doctor??? discussion thread...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Krysyy, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Gleeson looks like he could be the most "Doctory" of them. But after seeing "The Curse of Fatal Death" and hearing about "The Corsair", I do think it would be interesting to have a female Doc. Although It'll have issues with past companions returning as most were women who were attracted to him.
    Glasi13 likes this.
  2. not the sun i will try and find it
  3. Primeval was good for like... 2 series... then it got repetitive and I haven't watched it since 2010.
  4. That's what I mean, first 2/3 series were awesome then it became monstrous.
  5. Rowan Atkinson.

'Nuff said.
    krysyyjane9191 and superdog93 like this.
  6. I don't want a new doctor. I love Matt Smith. Actually been talking about getting a Doctor Who tattoo inspired by him. :p But out of the three in the link I would say Gleeson.. I wouldn't mind a ginger doctor. :)
  7. That contract was way back in 2009 and he did extend it some. They officially announced his last episode is christmas special last week...
  8. a female doctor would ruin dynamics of the show
  9. Although i love him dearly, no...only in that spoof episode lol...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. PandasEatRamen likes this.
  11. I've seen that before. Reason behind it: British movie/television...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. So there has been an update and BBC confirmed there will NOT be an announcement today...pooey!

Guess that newspaper either was bluffing or worked out a deal with BBC to not spill the beans.
  13. Not being sexist, but I really hope the doctor won't be a girl. Sorry, not trying to be sexist.
  14. I found David Tennant, that ring a bell?
  15. I just want the Christmas Special titled "The 12 Days Doctors of Christmas"…
  16. So BBC made an announcement that they won't be making an announcement.
    krysyyjane9191 and Ahzeriel like this.
  17. I'm sure someone will end up letting the secret at some point.. Cause I mean that's a pretty hard secret to keep under wraps for a whole 6 more months.
  18. image.jpg
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  19. Well Moffatt said he will have to make the announcement before they start filming the christmas episode. And since they are just now wrapping up the season premiere, I'd say it's gonna be a while.
  20. I personally want Morgan Freeman to become the next doctor, however there's little chance of that.
    Glasi13 and Adderwolf71 like this.