The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gee I don't know basically what you talked about the LLO, Pazzo, The Zolra Empire, and other outposts... Keep your opinions about those things to yourself, you are not in a power with such authority and it is plain out rude to the people in those outposts. We wanted to be friends with and fun with the other outposts, not argue and say "Oh the NR is sooo much better than Pazzo" Then comes "Well Dean you don't seem to know when to stop do you?". I mean this is not only causing flame wars within our Nation but with other outposts. You think the protests that happened were a "war"? I think you are unprepared for the outcome of all this. And for that, I am truly sorry you do not understand. Good Day to you.
    L0tad likes this.
  2. Didn't realise saying that "Lack of organisation = guarenteed failure" amounted to abuse, that's a new one. I criticised methods of government and offered a (in my opinion) better alternative. That is constructive criticism and is not disrespectful. Tomorrow I will analyse the recent events on this thread thoroughly, I'm sure it will thorw up some interesting results.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  3. Good God can we please stop arguing!? It's only causing chaos and isn't getting us anywhere.
    Please, LET IT GO
    Then we can go back to some discussions that are actually productive.
    Thanks
  4. Well you did what I said now get over it or are you to childish to do so? I'm sure the other people you argued with would be nicer and not so much on edge with you if you could apologize. Also that whole lack of organization thing was your opinion. Not a fact. So calm your muffins as Cordial would say. Calm your muffins.
  5. Volt I like your idea of a city/town with less restrictions where anyone could build. It should be OakVille.
    72Volt, brickstrike and wisepsn like this.
  6. That is what oakville is all about! :)
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. I like the idea too.
    Oakville could be a town where anybody is free to build anything, anywhere.
    Wrem and Inzinio can be kept organised with building rules and such
    brickstrike likes this.
  8. OK, EVERYONE STOP THE BLOODY ARGUING, U GUYS ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS ME BACK IN TH LLO (Legit, please, comment about how i have the maturity of a walnut). This is not how i envisioned the Nero Republic. It was meant to be a place of freedom and chasing wht you thought was the point of this game, or to start a small businesses and have a chance. The arguing ends RIGHT HERE.

BOTH sides.

This is discounting. Some of you are acting worse me (the dirt stunt)(yes, i have learned my lesson, find pranks that ACTUALLY WORK), and it stops here. Lets do something productive for once, and work on collecting sand to build the national hall.
    BilboBaggins23 and 72Volt like this.
  9. The buck stops here!

Anyway. Let's get back to some productive discussions. It appears my post about the Neorepublican Swimming Pool has been lost in pages and pages of flamewar. I would like to resurrect the post.
    kishcake likes this.
  10. I will buy a pass or membership!
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  11. Thanks :D
    I plan to have it up and running before I leave for vacation later this month.
  12. Sorry for what I said earlier. Some people (dean) really push my buttons and. Get caught up. Sorry for what I said.
  13. Hey, is the current revision of the NR constitution published somewhere public?
  14. I'd love to, but apparently I have to leave the NR due to my citizenship being revoked.
  15. Who says? And why?
  16. Napoleon and because my friend uses my account for MC sometimes and got on the forums and posted the jazz about the Rebelitionist party.Which in no way, shape, or form support. I was playing Xbox while he was on.
  17. Count me in! I'm already a member of the Militia so now I would like to be a citizen, please.
  18. Okay, this is a very stupid question, but I simply don't know the answer..

Why do some people get much larger lots then other people.
  19. That's a good question. I think Dean might be able to answer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.