The Near EMC Future

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, May 5, 2012.

1. No fun. Females being dominate is a great thing.
    Twitch1 and ISMOOCH like this.
  2. Haha that is a great idea!! Publishing books to a store with the new feature :D I was thinking it would be only useful for leaving notes, writing an actual Minecraft-related book or as guides on adventure maps. Never thought of a book store.
  3. the EMC lending library presents! (you saw that idea here first)
  4. You could create a weekly magazine of articles about what has happened on the empire. Just get someone to wright an article about something they saw or built or about what IcecreamCow did with TNT. You can just publish it after that.
  5. We are all going to LOVE this new update!! :D

Haha I saw that is was awesome. ;)
  6. You could make weekly newspapers. Like writing editorials with interviews and stuff. That would be so cool, Im going to love this.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. I will make a book, it will be called "what does S_R_L_B stand for?" it will sell for thousands. Plus. If you come on the day it comes out! I will sign it for free!!! Meincravta. Me plus you = the daily block newspaper!!!
  8. YES. I will totally pm you. It will be AWESOME.
  9. Did you really have to use Hunger Games as the subject of the thread XD.. What about Enders Game, or any other classic!

Bookshelves would be nice, and a bookstore can be cool too, but well likely need to put some restrictions on it like must be upfront about length of book etc. "Come read my epic novel for 3000 rupees, <buy, and its 1 page>"

and shaun you sure about author? I believe I saw a note from mojang you can make a book w/o signing it...
    pat2011 likes this.
  10. Now I have to reread that series, been a few years -- I <3 Orson Scott Card!
  11. I'm like 2/3rd the way through book 3... Really liked em just vidya games -_-
  12. *makes one word book.sells for 10000 rupees. PROFIT!*
  13. I love this. Minecraft just got tons more depth. If only you could craft edited book into booksheles and then be able to pull them out...
  14. book stores would be cool but if you cant copy and paste into the books OMG that would stink
  15. Yes you can just copy what you want the hit CTRL+V
    chickeneer likes this.
  16. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH WININGGGGGGG
  17. It works in chat I am not sure about signs...
  18. When this comes out, I will be willing to write anyone a 1,000 word long book on a subject of their choice for 1,000r :D
  19. You can also write a shop directory with a list of what you sell :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  20. Most kids of this generation would never open a book, let alone purchase or even write one. But as soon as it gets added to Minecraft, it becomes their biggest desire.