The Near EMC Future

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, May 5, 2012.

1. Mojang: Promoting reading for all ages since 1.3.
    :D
    margaritte likes this.
  2. Whoa Whoa Whoa, this is beginning to sound to educational... Must go on an all-nighter gaming spree to make up for this.
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  3. AusQB, I love you (no homo) for saying that. I, however, am the 1% that enjoys reading. I read around 1 600-page book every 2-3 days. Having a kindle helps.
  4. Every 2-3 days?! Dang, those take me at least 4, depending on the language...
  5. Is that seriously necessary to point out? I find that so annoying. I'd type this in all capital letters if it weren't frowned upon: Nobody will assume you are homosexually interested in another man just by saying that you love him for doing something or saying something, but even if they did, why should it matter?
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  6. Sorry, it's a habit now. Children in my grade would flip if I said "I love you for saying/doing 'X' "
  7. Heh, if I were you, I'd say that all the time then, just to flip them.
  8. The content of the books will probably be md5'd or equivalent meaning the chest shop line would read:

B 20
    book:(MD5 HEX)

Of course you would have to say what the content is with a sign just like enchanted stuff and potions.
  9. Thats gonna be a really crappy way to make a book