The Nation of Volt [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Nov 4, 2014.

1. So you need help with redstone? I can fix that!
    rock00888 likes this.
  2. Wow, I haven't posted on this thread in awhile! Recently I have been on vacation without internet access, so I haven't been online.
    mustanglover25 likes this.
  3. LOL!
    rock00888 likes this.
  4. We are still looking for new members!
  5. We are still active!
  6. To those of you who are part of Volt's development the development team has come to a decision we are creating a white listed server for the development team to get on to create builds that we think would be apropriate for Volt and for engineering to build and test redstone creations before adding them to the city. If you are part of the development team please pm rock and then he or I will give you the server IP and then I will add you to the white list.
    rock00888 likes this.
  7. I would also like to make a special announcment that Volt is extending to a place on smp4 where it will be a farm town. This town will not be a city but it is where we will manufacture and produce items for Volt. We have not found a place for it yet and will tell everyone when we do. The rules of the Volt on smp9 will apply to this town and the farms in this town are for making things for Volt and not for players to take from if you want to see farms like that then go to the Volt on smp9. I will take charge of the Volt on smp4 ( I live on smp4. ) and I will make sure the town is running perfectly and the rules that rock has established on smp9 will still apply so just because a different person is in charge doesn't mean there will be different rules.
    rock00888 likes this.
  8. We are still active!
    mustanglover25 likes this.
  9. True
    rock00888 likes this.
  10. We are always looking for new members to come out and join Volt!
  11. Come check out Volt City soon, it's Greeeeeeeeeeat!
  12. Hello Voltians!
    Recently there have been a series of grefings in the East Wild. Fortunately after surveying Voltian infrastructure we appear to be unaffected by these greifings! Hopefully in our unaffected state we will be able to assist Wrem in its rebuilding efforts!
    Live Long and Prosper!
    -Rock00888
  13. I assume this is because of you being on a separate line? Maybe this could help in the future to isolate griefing?
  14. Hi rock,

finally there is a friends section in the Carthaga opening post and we included Nation of Volt :) Check it out here. Hope you like it.

On behalf of the PoC,
    Kaizimir
    rock00888 likes this.
  15. I would like to formally announce the temporary loaning of the Voltian state of New Amsterdam to Wrem for the period of 1 year, starting May the 11th and spanning until the 11th of May 2016. All residents will be permitted to move into Volt City for that time and will be compensated for any inconvenience caused. This loan will be for the sole purpose of redeveloping New Amsterdam, with the help of the Wremians to make it more beautiful and liveable than ever before. Thank you!
    kitten3101 and hollyhill105 like this.
  16. hmmmmmmm interesting choice bud,
    btw, how have things been going? long time no see!
    rock00888 likes this.
  17. My hope is that it will draw some new people in and bring New Amsterdam back to its former Glory!
    Good, things out here in the wild just get better every day! How about you?
  18. Work has begun on the town of Pa to restore it to it's original state as it was greifed more than a year ago. Before and after pictures to come!
  19. Potatoville?
  20. Yes as I will help restore it.