The mystery of 3140

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeMatheus, Aug 19, 2012.

1. One does not speak of 3140...
    Jcplugs, mba2012, Nole972 and 5 others like this.
  2. I am starting to think that these numbers are probably there to tell us something. However, I may be wrong. 3140 looked like it could be a graveyard or something. The fact that jennifer101010's joined and last activity was on November 25th of 2011 probably could tell us something else too. Not to mention that when you go to jennifer101010's profile, there is literally nothing to see. No posts, no threads, no likes, nothing. I am thinking that jennifer101010 has not even went on any of the servers either. Either that or someone, or maybe something, is trying to troll us. 3140 seemed like it was trying to tell us a story of something bad that happened. I am starting to think that the three 10s are also there to try to tell us something. Like it probably was ten of something, ten of another, and ten of a final. Like if we had something that has the number ten on it and ten days later it disappeared and the following ten weeks, maybe months, it seemed to return, but to a different owner. Now, this is quite a mystery, I may not have any clue on what 3140 means, but it seems as if something were to come out of our computer screens and take control of us. (Man, this is the longest post I've ever made, what is wrong with me. /offtopic) As if we were never meant to see 3140 or even heard of it. Or maybe we are just going to be sent into The Void and never to come back to the real world.
    I have met this yesterday while I was still in SMP1, and I think I am still in 3140 that last time I got off of SMP2. Perhaps, I should go check it again today, hopefully trying to solve this mystery.
    (Dang, I have been typing this for more than five minutes, and a mod just posted. What is wrong with me.)
    Edit: I probably shouldn't have been here... I feel like someone is watching me.
  3. Long post @.@
    kevdudeman and DogsRNice like this.
  4. 3140 im talking about it!!!!!
    pietdagamer likes this.
  5. You should see my threads.
    Steven7485 and marknaaijer like this.
  6. Woah.png
    pietdagamer likes this.
  7. OR it was a res unclaim glitch...
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and pietdagamer like this.
  8. ok now thare is a res near MY res that is unclaimed but still has the stuff
    pietdagamer and marknaaijer like this.
  9. I find Epaalblasts theoy more enjoyable. Glitches are boring, compared to that.
    moyaboya likes this.
  10. ???
  11. this is scary
  12. What
  13. i cant get to the res
  14. i went to the res i found it.its HUGE
  15. It's 60x60.......
    marknaaijer and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. Some of your theories are beginning to creep the panda poo out of me.