The Mysterious Dark

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Roslyn, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I am almost positive that he is being stalked by Slender Man.
    penfoldex and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. When I was little, and I lived in that house that had creepy stuff happening in it, I didn't even use the computer unless it was for looking at pictures of dinosaurs (I had an obsession...). I had all of these things happening, and more, that southpark is getting and eventually my mum sold the house and we moved. I wasn't scared, because I was small and clueless and wasn't starting primary school for another a year.

I didn't even know what a ghost was at the time, and then my mum told me, and I thought it was cool. And then my brain made me get the phobia my mum has. I haven't been scared of going to sleep and then a ghost brutally murdering me in my sleep since I was 8 or 9, but if I see an image with a ghost in it or something, I can end up sweating, having nightmares, and/or illusions. Which is why I think they are real - simply because if some people see a picture of one they can feel like its staring deep inside of them.
  3. I liked that part

And its so creepy what 1 thing can change your whole life :(
  4. There is NO way I was watching that. The trailer scared me enough.
  5. And, southpark, try imagining the worst thig this ghost/oddity/whatever can do to you. please reply to thes.
  6. That will just feed into the delusion that something is stalking him and make things worse.
  7. If it's a ghost, It can pass through things. It cannot hurt you.
  8. It's obviously Santa. Duh!

I don't know what youi're seeing. Sorry.
  9. Burn the house down, they can't haunt a house that isnt there!
  10. That is the worst idea I have heard all day.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  11. Whenever I imagine something trying to find me or lurking about in my house I pretend I'm isildur and chop its hand off then the problem goes away.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  12. My brother and I used to have a "being" in our room (Years ago) . It freaked us out, especially me, so we just made jokes about it. It really started freaking us out when one morning at like 4 A.M a picture that was right outside our room and had been hung up for years fell down and shattered and our door swung open. Pretty creepy stuff.
  13. The same thing use to happen to me, so I decided to go see a doctor. I told the doctor of similar experiences such as yours that happened before and during sleep. The doctor basically told me it could be a case of 'sleep paralysis'. He said the remedy to the situation would be to have a healthier sleeping habit.

Anyway, I took his advice and strove to sleep better. I basically went to bed before 10 pm and woke up around 7 am for about 3 months and my body did the rest. I was no longer waking up in the middle of the night with my body unable to move and also seeing a distorted reality.

It may not be the solution to your problem but its worth a try...
    supereskimo and southpark347 like this.
  14. I can't stop thinking of horrifying things
  15. Sorry I need to just freshen up im a wreck in mornings
  16. Then I'll spam you with horrifyingly adorable things. Just don't stay up late watching them.

HylianNinja and nfell2009 like this.