The Mysterious Dark

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Roslyn, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I'm surprised he hasn't found us with me talking and the sound of your keyboard clicking away as you spam post :p
  2. Kid, if you are really an atheist you can't believe in ghosts. No god = No afterlife = No ghosts.

Now some advice for southpark. When I was little, I was fully convinced that I heard footsteps in my room at night. But as soon as I realized that the footsteps couldn't exist the footsteps went away. Try to focus on how illogical and impossible what you are seeing is. Also, I would take supereskimo's advice.
  3. I don't believe in a god. I do believe in some kind of afterlife. I have had a ghost in at least one of my houses - and I know I have because I came home to things that a person would do, even if a person wasn't there.
  4. Well, from all of my ghost-hunting and movie watching experience, You have a 50/50 chance of a ghost, haunting your residence, but, here are some questions:
    Have any pets? I have 1 dog, and 4 cats, sometimes, I hear boots stopming outside of my bedroom door, and it's just my fat cat.

How many people in your family? You could be getting punk'd.

What are all of the signs that make you think, something paranormal is roaming around your residence? Like, cold spots, hot spots, like, when your heat is on, and everywhere except some place is cold in your house, try and invest in getting a thermal or EMF detector, those are GOOOOODDD ghost hunting materials.

Anything out of the ordinary? Take a few pictures of your room EXACTLY when you hear/see/smell something odd about your house, use a DIGITAL camera, not a phone. Maybe leave up a video camera high above, in your room, or wherever you think something is strange.

Hope this helps! =D
  5. if i did have a ghost my dogs snoring would block the noise
    SoulPunisher and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I agree with pig, if you really are being haunted then get some pictures or videos. But for the love of science, do not hire a ghost hunter. All they do is make money off of the ignorance of the masses.

Just one more story from my past. When I was around ten, I was playing in my backyard and I saw something quite strange. It appeared to be a tall figure wearing a black cloak, and it appeared to be almost floating at a very fast speed. I attribute this to being raised in a christian household. At the time, I wanted to believe in the devil and demons; so my mind showed me what I wanted to see.

I used to have strange things happening to me all the time; but now I realize that the occurrences were all perfectly explainable events. In fact, the more I believed odd things were happening to me the more strange things happened to me. Now that I realized what I saw and heard was impossible, strange things don't happen to me anymore.
  7. Is this figure a littl purple? If so, this can be the cause of adjusting your eyes to the darkness. If you have this figure after a while, make sure you room is pitch black, because without light, you can't see anything. If you have a little light seeping into the room from a door, and your mirror is right in front of it, the light reflects off of the mirror and into your eyes creatng a figure. A sugestion would to face the wall or mking the room pitch black.
  8. Lovely. Now I'M hearing things. And I know it's not my fish at the door.

Edit: My advice is to believe that there's something there, and then when it's near, have a weapon handy nearby, and punch it. Then ready the weapon and be ready to call the police. Also, sleep with the light on sometime and with a bunch of stuff around you that can't kill, but can be used to smack things around. Like a stuffed animal or a lamp or something.
    I used to be terrified of the dark and wouldn't sleep at all. I eventually plugged headphones in my ears and turned on dubstep and read Calvin and Hobbes to tire myself out and go to sleep. Don't do that. Because the fear will come back.

Edit 2:And don't watch scary movies or read creepy pasta.
  9. I like how a stuffed animal and a lamp are both equally non-lethal.
  10. Lets face it, theres no such thing as Paranormal Activity. It very well may be the figment of your imagination. Spending alot of time on the computer can make you see and imagine things that arent there.
    southpark347 likes this.
  11. Wait. The figure stands in the window blinds…at night?
    Describe the figure.
  12. I just finished watching Paranormal Activity 3. If you open your Grandma's garage and there are a bunch of old ladies in it, you're pretty much screwed.

Happy hunting!

Edit: Here is the terror
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  13. And you know there is no paranormal activity?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Yes I do, because anything that I dont beleive in, simply does not exist. :D

.... and it would be flat out outrageous. One thing is ET's which is most likely possible but ghosts and demons!? Bleh
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Really? Because you dont think its real its not real? And there are loads of REAL videos showing it. Just search 'Fact or faked ghost's'
  16. Well first of all, apparently you don't get sarcasm or a joke. And true those videos may well have been fake. Not to insult you but your just like my sister, you believe anything and everything you see on the internet. If you see an actual ghost that says "hi" to you then Ill actually believe.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  17. Actually I dont, otherwise I would have been scammed loads. And I didn't see ghosts on the internet, but TV. And just because I believe in ghost's does not mean I believe in everything.
  18. Lets just leave it at that then. That what I believe in and you believe in them.
  19. Whoah whoah, take it easy you two. There is no need for an argument, I basically stated that my house some an oddity in it and it spooks me, it could be my mind or just some crazy house but I am not stating any facts here.
    supereskimo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. We know. I was just saying about ghosts and stuff. Also its me, RainbowChin just walking around sorry! I thought you would have heard my keyboard! And were having a meeting in your mirror later tonight wanna come meet us? Oh and your hair looks amazing!
    southpark347 likes this.