The Music Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SillyWhiteMage, May 16, 2012.

1. I was not referring to you....... Well ii am 13
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Some 2000's music

3. Gah! some links I can't click mind telling me the song name? I am not using my lappie now
  4. Just come back when you can. All of the music in this thread is pretty good.
  5. im 14 and yet i hate 2000 music and up to now music but i love 60's 70's and 80's music
  6. Going back to listen to my all time no.1!!! :D
  7. i am currently addicted to twilight zone by golden earring.
  8. Twilight zone is cool too
    pgoubert likes this.
  9. Well that's good for you. Way to bunch a untold number of songs into a "I hate" category. It is kinda like the people that go " I like all music, except rap and country."
    pgoubert likes this.
  10. Taylor swift = country lol -being the random me-
  11. no no i like no music other then 3 types : rock, hard rock and metal, rock and hard are pretty disappearing or altering a lot, and same for metal
  12. and slows actually, i like slows
  13. That is pretty close minded.
  14. yup it is, i know
  15. Willingly close minded. That says a lot.
    pgoubert likes this.
  16. Thought I'd give the Eagles a bash today :rolleyes:

pgoubert and LZBZ_DW like this.
  17. I appreciate and enjoy almost all kinds of music from every era, so I went through and semi-randomly picked a song that I feel embodies each decade, from the 50's to the 90's. It's a little hard to really capture whatever the 00's was.

ZBSDKryten likes this.
  18. I recently saw these guys live, and the atmosphere was amazingly uplifting, especially as they started playing this song. And to think that Anathema used to make gloomy Doom Metal.

Another band that knows how to combine atmosphere with emotion is Porcupine Tree.

And finally a nice love song for a working girl by The Dear Hunter.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  19. Not a song, but on June 1st is the 45th anniversary of Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. Hopefully its not ruined by a bunch of covers....