The Minecraft Council (tshack235)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Jan 7, 2012.

1. What is taken the assistant postition?
  2. my friend reznov529, i should have made him my assistant when i started the council....
    reznov529 likes this.
  3. But i thought you said there was another assistant position
  4. sorry, no?
    reznov529 likes this.
  5. i must have imagined it. lol :) sory
  6. Sorry I haven't been online a lot, I've found another server and I'm building a town with other people.
  7. what server? wait, dont tell me then you will be kicked :eek: :D
  8. By the way, I'm sick,:(
  9. hope you feel better, my best friend in real life (reznov529) was sick during the weekend :(
    reznov529 likes this.
  10. I know how that feels, I was sick ofr 4 days straight remember?
  11. wow, that sucks

P.S. bad headache right now, but i cant resist playing EMC!

IM LOYAL TO EMC!!!
    reznov529 likes this.
  12. :) good to here it! anyone know of a good redstone invention that u could make a vid of and post it on youtube with a link? p.s. a good seed is LOL
  13. ATTENTION: i have just succeeded in finally making a minecraft 1.1 server, unfortunalty, portfowarding was NOT successful, so it is Hamachi.

I put more details about it in a thread i created called "tshack235's new accomplishment"

i am looking for people to build on it with me, be staff, do a let's play series with me, etc.

apply on it if your interested!
    reznov529 likes this.
  14. Anyone else notice how the Council has been almost forgotten on EMC? I would post what I think about it, but it involves donkeys and not in the good way.
  15. It's from inFamous, and yeah we will.
    One tiny problem. Another player, Leowaste, might accuse us of hacking it in because he has the SMP2 egg. We could show him that the SMP2 dragon is dead, bu that might not be enough.
  16. the smp2 dragon is dead, and so is the smp5 one (it was removed)
    reznov529 likes this.
  17. I would like to say goodbye to everyone on the Council, ever since our other thread was locked, I have become bored with nothing to do. I wish you farewell, and you must find a new lot for the Council building. I recomend whoever helped build it take everything of value from it. Please continue holding meetings and sending ideas to Justin and Jeremy. Farewell.:(
  18. what? we have not had any new ideas or much to discuss, i am sorry. you can take down the council base since it is your lot, i can re-build it on mu utopia plot.

if you really want to leave since this is a slow business, i wish you farewell :(
    reznov529 likes this.