The Minecraft Council (tshack235)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Jan 7, 2012.

1. This Thread was created by me for the Council of Players on the EmpireMinecraft Servers.

You can apply on the application thread for a position in the Council

this is where you can come up with topics to discuss in the group.

READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING-

If You Want To Join The Council, post on the council application thread.

Tell Us What You Are Good At Also (Such As Woodcutting Or Stuff Like That).

I will Assign you a job or two according to your personal Qualities and Abilities.

Post Your Topic Ideas On There, Too

Staff-
    President= ME, tshack235
    Vice-Presidennt= reznov529
    President's Assistant= Terr
    Vice-President's Assistant= oidgod

Current Members (Updated often):
    raisinator
    terr
    skilled_creeper
    thunder82597
    reznov529
    oidgod
    eragon132
    grantswim4
    blockmoon
    newo88
    mrsmiley99
    wyatt1848
    oidking
    tikiman678
    gaddis
    chascarrillo
    alexhuac
    pilotcat
    s_r_l_b
    nnnnmc1
    333kirby
    matthew12hydro
    greg6880
    jokubas545
    thestar19
    beau1999
    ricoshade_28
    cmbcody
    mrsmiley99
    noname_darell
    TheTruffleHunter
    awsomeantz1
    mrlegitislegit
    aldo1983
    historian101
    reznov529 likes this.
  2. Is there a possible way I might be able to join?
  3. I am a member!!! lolz
  4. good, thanks for replying thunder, and skilled_creeper, just look up the application thread, it should be called "The minecraft council (application thread)"
    reznov529 likes this.
  5. 1. What are you good at? : I am awesome with redstone and xp farm grinders ;)
    2. When are you usually online? : I am usually online after school (4:30pm) on weekends I am on almost every chance I have! :)
    3. Out of what you are good at, what do you do the most? : redstone
    4. What server do you play on? : smp3
    5. How long have you played Minecraft, and would you consider yourself a Novice, a Beginner, an Intermediate player, A Pro/Expert, or a Master? : I have been playing before pistons came out. I guess I would call myself as A Pro/Expert.
  6. ok your in, i need you to make a slime farm (i think you know where i mean ;)
    reznov529 likes this.
  7. What's the point of an unofficial council runned by you? -just asking-

pd:/ if what you wan't to do is kinda a group of friends who will go trough many days of fun on a minecraft server you SHOULD name this thread *faction, guild, clan* and not council, just to remember you the meaning of council:
    a. An assembly of persons called together for consultation, deliberation, or discussion.
    b. A body of people elected or appointed to serve as administrators, legislators, or advisors.
  8. thank you for commenting, bye
    reznov529 likes this.
  9. A little rude, but I always did wonder as to the purpose of this group. It never has been explained
  10. i do with pleasure, you see, some people need a hand to understand what they are writing and expresing. have a nice day.
  11. I am member tschack
  12. thanks for reminding me, i just need the rest to post here so i can keep the list....
    reznov529 likes this.
  13. i now have an entire list of members (i had to go through all 28 pages of the last thread :/ )

it will be in the first post of this thread, and always will be
    reznov529 likes this.
  14. OK lets get down to business, first, I think that we should figure out what we will be discussing on this thread. So I will start, we need to make sure people don't think that were dictators or things like that. None of us have been griefers as far as I know. So we should start with an official description for the Council
  15. TFW? you playing minecraft or doing U.N. stuff down here?
  16. im leaving this hotel soon tonight. then ill be available tomorrow after school

ill try to get some stuff done.

:EDIT: i think that after we get alll this done, we should go DEEP into the wild and start a big underground mining project, why not?
    reznov529 likes this.
  17. Definetly. Bring Your Wolves:D`
  18. I thought i was a member, I applied on the thread :)
  19. Can I please join I'm good at mining