The Minecraft Council (tshack235)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Bring your wolves, or The Wolves XD?
  2. Making a council xp farm looking for 2-3 people who want to help on smp4
  3. Could I apply for presidents assistant? Thanks
  4. Hey, copherfield trolls everyone!
  5. Sorry get in line
  6. whoever does a better job, cmbcody or mrsmiley99 can be my assistant.

:EDIT: i have a bit of studying, wont be on for a bit
    reznov529 likes this.
  7. I've got progress reports on Friday, So I'll either be excited or sulking then. and loaded with homework tomorrow.:(
  8. that sucks, and this new announcement is MANDATORY FOR ALL COUNCIL MEMBERS

I need all of you to make a protest about SOPA and PIPA on something like textedit, or a word program and copy/paste it to many sources like youtube videos that are very popular so more people will be aware (i dont think youtube is blocking out today).

This is one of the few times i will give something Mandatory. You must copy and paste it on AT LEAST 3 videos to insure full impact.

LETS HELP STOP SOPA AND PIPA!

(but seriously guys, its not that much. and your doing a kind thing :D)

:EDIT: wikipedia has a protest area too! just search something on wikipedia and it will show up

:EDIT2: sorry if im being too demanding, i hate having to do this to you guys, since we are all friends :)
    Beau1999 and reznov529 like this.
  9. What is exactly SOPA and PIPA?
    Might sound Dumb. But I really dont know. :(
  10. Sorry tshack don't make me less of a appliant for assistant because I'm not protesting, not because I don't like nor I do like it, I am on holiday, on my IPhone so I cannot do this easily, and as so, I also do not know what the SOPA thing is, nor I want. Soz for all the nor's :p
  11. Sorry, I cannot protest because I'm the same as nnnmc1 as I do not know what SOPA soz:)
  12. its ok smiley, i think with how many members we have we could still do some good, you too nnnnmc1, i understand

but if you read about it, you would hate it too
    reznov529 likes this.
  13. Can't do it, don't have an account or camera.
  14. Guys sorry I can't go online, on holidays :D when I get back, which is 2day I will go on kk
  15. Studying for quiz tomorrow. Should be on in 45 mins.
  16. ok, im online at my xp farm. hopefully i can get silk touch
    reznov529 likes this.
  17. Were on sMP3 right? And historian, I'm making a memorial for supermaster100. TShack said I was doing it on ur lot?
  18. Shack if u get silk touch that could be awesome, and could I buy for 10000
  19. i could sell it for like 20k, and historian101's plot is on smp2, if he says no, just build it anywhere it cant be greifed.

and its supermaster110, not 100
    reznov529 likes this.