The Minecraft Council (Members Only)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you can join if you want, i only disrespect people when i have to
  2. Okay, that is very disconcerting to me. At what point would you have to disrespect somebody?
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  3. Dude no offense but you are not following your signature
  4. when they are disrespecting me, if you keep posting im not answering, i want to stop people being mean disrespectful in EMC.
  5. :ATTENTION: i would like to thank all my members for all they have done for the Council. Thanks for helping me make EMC better.

Hopefully some of you are in the Empire Helpers crew, we could help EMC even more that way
    :)

:EDIT: i would like to say sorry to any member i have been disrespectful to in any way, please forgive me.
  6. wow, thanks for "respecting" me also.

:EDIT: someone should add a button that says :Ban from thread: or :Block Communications Between:
  7. I think will not be able to attend every meeting. As my timezone is 12 hours different from EST. If there's anything u wanna tell. Pls leave a message :)
  8. sure thing nnnnmc1 :)
  9. OK. Last nights meeting was a major success. With 3 ideas sent to Justin and Jeremy, and a few Overuled.
  10. yep, but check out the thread I made for the ideas to send in, most of the people think they are ruining the objective of the game, survival

now that i think about it, all that stuff in town makes the wild useless.
  11. Can we please make this a private conversation tshack? I would make it but
    1. I don't know all the members
    2. It won't look official, legit, whatever you call want to call it.

I really don't want the mods mad at us. If you get this group in trouble tshack there is a possibility they may choose to ban all of us, and I really like this server.
  12. And sillymommamoose, I really don't like you. You are mean, rude, disrespectful, stubborn, and more that I would say, but might get me banned. Not liking someone is not a reason to ban them.
  13. I'm, uh... I'm just gonna keep my foot outta this one. :cool:

I've already experienced the wrath of IceCreamCow for using all-caps on smp3 (as a joke) after someone else got warned and kicked. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful, but he nailed me anyways, so I'mma just avoid mod-aggression. Until I finish my Java class, anyways. ^_^ Then I've got a chance...
  14. Oh, and guys, we could all use some chillaxing in this thread. The last thing we need is tempers running hot.

That's when nasty things get said and banhammers drop. None of us wants that. I'd hate for this council to go up in smoke (and I'm not even on it!)
  15. ok, ill start a conversation later
  16. Ok averyone just calm down. Im staying out of this one, none of us want to be banned.
    P.S. No offense Moose, but i thought you said you would ignore or withdraw from this thread. No offence, just you know, wondering.
  17. Me or Super? Sorry if I insulted you in any way shape or form
  18. She means me Historian. I've had a few conversations involving her already.

Consider your ten-plus negative posts reported as well.
  19. Hi Moose, I like to call people in Minecrraft by a key name in their user. Like a nickname.
  20. Im like that at my school
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.