The Minecraft Council (Members Only)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so you died with the iron?
  2. you mean the "Zeppelin" Mod?
  3. sure, i need to know more about it though
  4. ATTENTION!!!!!

This weeks meeting will be in 30 minutes
  5. 10 minutes til 5
  6. yes shack lol srry ill try again later and ill tell u when i have those things k??
  7. how will u know if i have done the deed
  8. tell me when you have
  9. well if hes not gonna apply, its kinda MY thread, so i can ask him to leave
  10. me LEAVE what? i have rights to be here. i would only leave at the request of Justin or Jeremy.

:EDIT: as a matter of fact, since your not posting anything helpful, please leave my thread
  11. As in, he can ask you to leave the Empire. Something he may well do on the Moderator Forum.
    Asking a Moderator to leave your thread isn't a good way to coerce people to join your group, seeing as you are at odds with a moderator.

We are people, and if there is a case against you we will take previous actions in to account.
  12. crazy, i respect you along with other mods, but when people dont post anything helpful on my thread, i ask them to leave
  13. k tshack i have done iti got a stack of iron in less than 25 mins and xp :) what do i do now??
  14. And if or when your conduct is not conducive to growth in the Empire, we will ask you to leave. Fair enough?

I don't have anything against you, but you aren't being respectful to the Moderation. While he did respect you and left your thread, would it not have been easier to simply oblige and leave it at that?
  15. i am trying to do that, when i ask someone to leave, someone else gets mad
  16. a stack? dang. tell me when you can deliver it, after that, mine some more please! :)
  17. As far as I can tell from looking at your thread, you did not oblige. Which isn't really good, and I ignore this thread for that sole reason. That is also why I suggested making it a private conversation; that way you don't have to ask people to leave, you can just remove them from the conversation.
  18. You guys are fast at typing. I'm getting alerts like every 5 seconds!
  19. +1 respect to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.