The Minecraft Council (Members Only)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o.-

I'm gonna keep an eye on you...

But you're gonna have to wait for a while, cause I'm not playing minecraft of any sort until after school starts again.

Still... lava? Pffft. I am professional miner. Where I come from, lava dump you. But on this server, it can also send you to the nice, cozy coffin next to thrime. ^_^
  2. historian, when you can, get some obsidian for a mob spawner. and kirby, the village was greifed, again. so im giving up on it. all my stuff was taken so i left and went to my friends plot. the coords for the village are x= 527 and z= -197
  3. so, russia is where you were born? cause i heard this saying awhile ago "roses are red, violets are blue, in soviet Russia, vodka drinks you" XD
  4. hey shack can i join i don't know if i did or didn't:confused:
  5. i dont think you did, you can if you didnt. right now we are in need of obsidian and minerals
  6. Haha, no. It was a joke. I wouldn't mind being Russian though, they're badass. I thoroughly admire FPSRussia.
    Even though I know he's really American.
  7. you know them? i love FPSRussia
  8. I know FPSRussia. What more is there to know? ;)
  9. Ok what are you guys talking about and the time for the meeting is 5 PM
  10. OK see you all tomorrow.
  11. Tshack i am very good at mining and finding ores i can collect 64 iron in about 25min. I like mines and destroying mobs and getting xp and enchanting stuff
    I'm on smp.2
    I can get quiet a lot of money in short periods of time
    I'm really good wood gatherer, too
  12. I will do my best to attend. We're talking EST, correct? Because I usually eat dinner around then, but I'll see what I can do.
  13. alright then
  14. we need funding first, then we need warriors and miners, so come up with a way to earn money and also mine and hunt
  15. Should we make our new OoO out of Obsidian. Creeper resistant. And it may demotivate some griefer of digging it.
  16. Seeing as this is a Members Only thread, would it not make more sense to make a thread for applicants and have a private conversation for actual Council Duties? I'm just putting in my two cents here, but for a Private thread you are very forthcoming with information regarding your plans and things of the like.

If you don't want to, it's okay. Just my opinion on it. :)
    nnnnmc1 and Tikiman678 like this.
  17. I agree with Crazy. I think you should start a private conversation tshack, and add all of us to it. Then they'll never know the location of out OoO...
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  18. sure, we will make seperate threads. this will be the council thread and ill make an application thread right now.
  19. What Crazy and I were saying was we should make a private conversation and just add the entire council to it. Then we use this thread for applications.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.