The Junk Removal Service That Pays You!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by azoundria, Nov 7, 2015.

?

What's Your Junk Status?

I don't really have any junk anywhere on my residence. 2 vote(s) 12.5%
I have junk, but less than a single chest worth. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I have more than a single chest of junk, but less than 2 double chests worth. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I have more than 2 double chests of junk. 8 vote(s) 50.0%
I prefer to keep all my junk because it might be useful one day. 7 vote(s) 43.8%
I prefer to get rid of junk to keep a clean and tidy storage area. 2 vote(s) 12.5%
I usually get rid of junk presently by lava incineration. 4 vote(s) 25.0%
I usually get rid of junk presently through drop parties. 1 vote(s) 6.3%
I usually get rid of junk presently through a 'access everyone' chest. 1 vote(s) 6.3%
I usually get rid of junk presently by donating it to random players. 1 vote(s) 6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I know from most of the residences I've visited, you probably have multiple chests full of 'stuff' you haven't gotten around to using or selling, and really have no conceivable use for. Oftentimes, that stuff will sit on your residence until you go derelict or the chest gets destroyed one day many years from now. An item you do nothing with is essentially worthless.

I'm currently operating an efficient junk removal service, where I take DCs of junk you don't want and pay you rupees for your stuff. I'll take anything! Partially used enchanted pickaxes, cobble, random slabs or stair pieces, signs, sticks, ladders, hardened clay, player heads you don't remember receiving, etc... Get rid of it all at once. Also great if you're cleaning up a build or closing down a shop or taking a break from the empire. You can convert your items into rupees that you can spend on the next project or that stay in your account forever and will still be there when you come back.

To engage my services:

1) Place the stuff in double chests with an access sign above the chest. Make sure the double chest is at least half full. If it isn't half full then just wait until you have at least that much junk.

2) Send me a private message or post below with the following format:
    3) I will PM you back an offer for your stuff. (within 24-48 hours) I have a standard formula for calculating prices based on the liquidity of items. (Items which are easy to resell earn near market prices, while items which aren't you'll still get something. I have reams of market data so I know the real value of most items.)

4) Once you accept the offer, or if you put 'I'll Accept Anything' then I will pay you the offer price when I come to pick up your stuff.
  2. Will use this! Now to round up all my junk... :p
  3. Of course this comes our after I /trashed my DCs of useless junk :p
  4. Finally, a service like this. Setting it up now.
  5. I will gather up things later today.

Can I throw myself in the junk chest? :p
    607 and xHaro_Der like this.
  6. Pretty much everything I have is junk then, including promos :p
    I don't have a conceivable use for them and I also won't sell most of them.