The Incredible Machine Contest: Official Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Dang, my video is listed, and only has 98 views. Well, I guess thats not too bad...
  2. Well, I did post my video about a week ago, so that's probably why.
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  3. Great work, thanks JabrZerO for making the video. I tried, but my cpu doesn't seem to like that much work.

I really enjoyed seeing the work of others on the servers. I'm sure the greatness of some of the projects is
    lost in translation of being on a video. I was surprised to come away feeling like the doors where most impressive
    to watch. Now i must figure out who to vote for.

Shamelessly i will take this last chance to plug my elevator contraption. If the server is not glitching too much
    and you push the button real nice and easy, you will be lifted 4 blocks high to a button that reverses the process.
    I am at lot 8703 on smp4 and you will spawn on the lower level looking directly at the elevator. Try it out and
    vote for me please. Wiring is visible through the lower level floor or there are steps along the train track trail that
    go down into the control room.

If you want to support me, you could buy something from my shop. Thanks to all who have
    helped with testing and suggestions.

Paul
    a.k.a. Just_five_fun
  4. Mine has 70 views. Last time i cheched:) iv only have tge vidoe on for two days:)
  5. I've watched it three times to hear your cute voice. :D It's doesn't take much to entertain an old guy like me. :cool:
    margaritte likes this.
  6. Yah - people call the house all the time and ask to speak to my mother, or worse, they think I am my five year old daughter :p
  7. Gotten to many messages today saying "Your not in the contest - we cant find your name on the participants list." :D

I knew i should have begged Margaritte to make me a youtube clip ;)
    margaritte likes this.
  8. these are soooo easy to make ive made a printer, a killing floor on/off 64 30 sec i rly didnt know poeple didnt know how to handle redstone
  9. *edit im not gonna vote, there arnt any good ones
  10. :D Jerk
    margaritte likes this.
  11. You've been a member since January, perhaps you should have entered one of your epic creations and shown us all who's boss...
    Yukon1200 and PThagaard like this.
  12. Its a standard online kid with a daddy-complex :D

They can talk the talk but not walk the walk - and anyways a killing floor aint that impressive.
  13. I'm quite fond of my killing floor : pout :
    Yukon1200 and PThagaard like this.
  14. :(
    margaritte likes this.
  15. I know my machine isn't exactly a marvel of technical engineering -- it's a super-practical workhorse kind of machine ;)
  16. Stop making me feel bad :D You know what i mean in the above post! Just trying to say that him making such a comment and then following it up with a printer and a killing floor is VERY much NOT impressive..
  17. I'm finished :p
    PThagaard likes this.
  18. soz i was just makin a point
  19. I have the same problem, except they think I'm my 50 year old dad (have been mistaking me for him since I was 13) :p
    margaritte likes this.
  20. Please, if you find the Empire community boring, take your self-righteousness (not sure that's the right word, but you get the idea... I'm too tired to think) elsewhere.

That said, while you certainly had no reason to be disrespectful (everyone worked hard on their entries), if you ARE in fact as good with redstone as you say, please, show us. We'll all be impressed.
    EEJester and Yukon1200 like this.