The Incredible Machine Contest: Official Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Omg thank you Equinox :) do you have en invention?
  2. Does anyone know how to keep your resident after 10 days? I haven't been on for a while and want to keep my residence.
  3. Become a donator but that is a topic for another thread.
  4. During the voting I am closing the dice to gambling use so that everyone can try and see the dice.

Step 1: Join Empire Minecraft's SMP2 server, smp2.empireminecraft.com

Step 2: Type /v 3898

Step 3: Each pair of dice is connected to a start lever they will be marked with signs and directions. (Even if the torch is already on you should still flip lever to ensure start)

Step 4: After the dice are started enter a rolling room. The roll button is on the wool that is not the same color as the room (red room roll = black, black room roll = red)

Step 5: Watch the die for your number and wait to make sure display is completely loaded (i.e. not going from 2 to 6)

Step 6: Hit reset button and wait for lights to go off before rolling again.

Note: You only have to flip the start switch once to start, then you can roll and re-roll all you want
  5. Also the engineering floor will be open so that everyone can see the computers that engine the dice. In order to get to them, turn around when you teleport. The door will be open, go down the stairs about halfway and turn around. Climb up to the computer floor. The computers are broken down and color-coded with wool.

Input
    3-Bit binary randomizer and ram (cyan)

Binary Decoders
    Zero (Purple)
    One (Red)
    Two (Orange)
    Three (Dark Green)
    Four (Blue)
    Five (Dark Grey)
    Six (Black)
    Seven (White)

Display Encoders
    Zero (Magenta)
    One (Pink)
    Two (Yellow)
    Three (Lime Green)
    Four (Light Blue)
    Five (Silver)
    Six (Brown)
    Seven (White)

Two of the computers do not have the number zero this does not affect dice performance.

Display Input
    Dirt
  6. The Music is from The Piano Guys. The song are Micheal Meets Mozart :) It is a favorite of Jabr and I.
    JabrZer0 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Ok, my brother just voted for me, and he obviously has the same IP I do. I didn't vote for myself, but he did (obviously :p). Is this a problem?
  8. Also, if you want to see how my machine works, I am opening the front door (front of building) to the redstone below. Beware of getting lost in the tangled maze :p
  9. I totaly agree:)
  10. Yes check out my video on the front of this thread. :)
  11. Is this going to be a "big reveal" kind of ending, or will we be able to track the votes, like for the landscaping contest?
  12. you forgot "O Fortuna" :) all the songs off that album are great. They're very talented musicians. These songs just happened to work length-wise.
    Equinox_Boss and Yukon1200 like this.
  13. Yeah, I really liked the music. It was awesome. Wow, watched all the vids, looks like we got a lot of talented people. Crossing my fingers!
  14. Technically.. an elevator is something to go to a higher level or ground by NOT MOVING AT ALL. For your elevator you have to jump! Just saying :p
  15. dont you like to jump when on an elevator??
  16. Going down, yes <sometimes>
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Ask an admin/staff member to not delete your residence (must have reason)
  18. Good luck to everyone in the contest
  19. Its the problem with the whole voting :D that people on people they know ;)
  20. I don't know if people are voting, but my video (which is unlisted) has 300 views now :eek: so i know people are watching!
    PThagaard likes this.