The Incredible Machine Contest: Official Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Meh I missed the competition
    oh well next time I guess :p
  2. Yeah i just made a shop contest, i gaved 1 month notice xP
    But this contests are supposed to be for already standing creations i believe...
  3. No
  4. i didnt mean i had incredible machined IN MY RES but i can make a simple machine like a chicken roaster

ps.if i knew it was this easy to win i would of just whiped up a simple machine in my res.

pss. im not saying it is in my res just i could simply make one.
  5. soz but i was just makin a point, how about i recreate the winning machine(the chicken roaster) in single player, then il rerecreate it in my lot
  6. *edit i might clean up the redstone and change the shape and modify it a tiny bit
  7. how do i upload file?
  8. il b on tmoz
  9. Then i suggest you simply make one :)

Just let me know what your building and i'll provide the materials for you as far as i see fit..

how about you recreate something of your own instead? I know its hard getting good ideas when your more busy being a jerk, and ofc you have to take care of 1st grade too..

So i suggest you make something that you find usefull - make it good, and make it fast..

And trust me on this, i will be the FIRST one to tell you every single thing you have done wrong..

If its a redstone-knowledge war your looking for, then you have indeed come to the right place ;)

So the ball is in your court - let me know when you have made your creation on your res.

Redoing other peoples creations :D pathetic..

Im pretty sure my 10 year old sister can find a youtube video now a days and redraw it with different colors - welcome to 2012, year of the online communication portals.

"Upload a File" under your editbox..

No worries - if you spend half the time building as you did typing here you would have been done already.

Edit: You know what - come up with an idea thats GOOD and NEEDED and something noone has seen before - and i'll give you 10.000 rupees - that should cover the materials for your little res' creation.
  10. as i said it would prbally take ten min to uild that chicken roaster thing and make it better with hidden wiring
  11. if i come up with a boss redstone creation will you give me rupees
  12. How is a creation "better" with hidden wires? :) Ohh wait - you been its prettier? Well - go join the pixel art competitions then.

Anyways - it will take more then 10 minutes.

What about you just come up with something ;)?

-----------

Edit: what about you make that fugly elevator thingy at your res work first ;)

-----------

Whats up with all these kids talking bull and has nothing to show for it? :D
  13. Nice hidden redstone you've got there..

Can we come to the conclusion fairly soon that none of the loud-mouths can walk the walk?

Attached Files:

14. I don't get it. You both have been members since well before this contest started, and all you want to do is bash other people who actually made the effort to build something and enter it. It's very easy to lash out like an angry little child, and it's very easy to say hurtful things to people that you will never have to meet.

These posts come across as if you are just begging for attention that you did nothing to earn. They certainly aren't going to win you any respect from the members of this community. No one is going to like you more because you try to tear down or belittle another person's work, which I get the impression is what you really want.
    Yukon1200, kilmannan and PThagaard like this.
  15. A lot of Armchair Critics in here whose names I didn't actually see on the Entry list for the competition.

Get over it people, and enter next time, or don't comment on the outcome.

Also, learn how to use a Forum board and stop posting over and over again when the Edit button is there.
    Yukon1200, margaritte and PThagaard like this.
  16. Thanks to all who voted me! :)
    Yukon1200 and margaritte like this.
  17. i rly didnt men it
  18. Oh, good. :)
  19. never said i was tearing u down your invention is great not saying it was bad no offense to you all i was trying to say is that they should give us more time so then we do know that a contest is coming up to build something really epic
  20. just for your info bro it does work blame the server for that ok bro any redstone creation of mine is guaranteed to work dont even talk u dont know crap