The Future of Empire Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Ya, what will EMC... or even the world be in 20 or so years? With all this new advanced technology, what may happen? Hopefully EMC will just keep getting better, but no too different. The world on the other hand... will defiantly change! What happens if Apple Inc. will rule the future industries? :eek:

They're making cars! Well... prototypes. iMove.

Came out with the new ios 7. Everyone in my school has at least an iphone! Except me! I don't even have a phone yet, and it won't be an iphone.

And they're planning on making watches! (Once again, just prototypes). iWatch!

And they're making plans for an Apple TV?

Even though now that Steve Jobs may be dead, the company is surely not! Apple will keep on going... and what if it will be a fear they'll be the only Future Industries. Not everyone likes Apple (Myself as one). They're supposed to be an electronics computer and phone company. The company grew... and the possibility of the world changing into an Apple World. (Not likely going to happen, they'll just own the electronics industry). :p

Back to EMC. Apple brought me off topic. :p
    I can't wait for the Dragon Tombs!
    DemonThunder345 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Apple TV is out and has been for years...
  3. It has? Didn't know that... is it really that popular? But still! They're coming out with loads of new electronics! I would not want an Apple Car. That's a prototype they're working on... and that's just freaky. They should just stick with they're computer and phones. I don't think they should be making all these new gadgets for their company.
  4. Nick will have a private world for melons.
  5. What will EMC be like in many years? Ask IcecreamCow. I bet he has some big plans for EMC...

EMC News Special Report: Cow takes over Empire due to a mad desire for supreme power.
  6. ZBSDKryten is probably older then any of us on this server. I think he is like 50 or 60. (Sry if I screw this up ZBSDKryten)
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  7. I am honestly worried that minecraft will be obsolete and the empire will be destroyed ......and this
  8. Uh...
  9. we can all just say good bye to ICC's plan to rule minecraft by using a weapon that can destroy servers with one shot:(
  10. Well... um... >_<
    ... :p Nevermind... ;3
  11. He looks so young to me:p image.jpg
  12. Why are we talking about EMC in 20 years? Within one year ICC would have destroyed EMC.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  13. Eh..
  14. I hope Jesus comes in under 20 years...
    5chris100 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  15. We've had to wait 2000 years, will wait 2000 more.
    #justsaying
  16. I dont even thin Minecraft will be around in 40 years
    Jcplugs likes this.
  17. Says who
  18. Now:

Then:
    Which is more crazy?
  19. DDoS'ing! \o3o/