The FREE STUFF Directory

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by HazardousCode, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Also now updated :). I believe you were referring to the recycling center on 6? If not, please follow up ;)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  2. That one would be on smp6, between my res and the PvP Arena.
    ChespinLover77 and HazardousCode like this.
  3. I believe it was on smp5
  4. HazardousCode likes this.
  5. ChespinLover77 likes this.
  6. Oop my bad haha, for some reason I was sure it was on 5
    Anyways sorry for kinda clogging your thread xD

Keep up the good work! :D
  7. Villager trading!
    smp5 10073
    or /v +villagers

Some of every trade, but mostly librarians. If the librarian's booth is closed off, it's because I am trying to get good trades on him :)
    Also on the same res I am selling the items that the villagers like to buy, in chests next to the villagers.

Welcome!
    cTJx likes this.
  8. I have a full service farm res on Utopia. /v +harvest
    Free vault access for new players.
    Every tree.
    Most crops : (Netherwart coming soon)
    Chorus fruit, berries, mushrooms, beets, wheat, carrots, kelp, potatoes, melons, pumpkins, cactus, bamboo.
    Animals to breed and egg the babies: cow, pig, mooshrooms, chickens, colored sheep, pandas.
    Flowers are poppies/dandelions.
    Bee hives to harvest honey bottles from or honeycombs.
    Furnace for public use and composter for seeds.
    Villagers nearby to trade crops with.
  9. Updated, along with some of my own finds ;)
    EquableHook likes this.
  10. Please may I add the Bamfurlong public emerald and XP farm to this list. We provide free pumpkins/melons as well as farmer villagers, who trade for emeralds and give XP.
  11. There's now a +anvil with free anvils on every SMP, if you can add that :)
  12. I have afk'd there a few times. The output from the pumpkin farm is really, really low. Does it need updated or checked on? Do you by any chance have perms Waffle? or know who does? ;)
  13. I have perms, the reason it's always empty is that many many people use it. God_of_Gods and TuckerAmbr also have perms, as well as cTJx. I actually manually fill the some of the pumpkin chests from our separate supply stash behind the scenes, at least once a week, but it empties fast!
    I will look into creating another res to attach to that one if I can get an empty res next to it, I have at least 4 that I haven't started building on yet ;)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  14. High yield or not. Free is free! Thank you for putting the time and effort into providing the community with a reliable source of pumpkins!
  15. Agreed! It is a wonderful source of pumpkins.
    Was mainly curious if the update had broken something or it needed checked on. I will continue to afk and help out, when i am able to do so.
    I am going to make the lag-friendly melon farm across from +pt on Utopia to help with a supply there as well. Just have a few things going on right now. can only get to one at a time ;) I know you know how that goes.
  16. There is a sugarcane farm at +ck (17097), as well as a villager trading (enchanted books and XP bottles) at +ee (16144) on SMP8.
    EfficiencyV and sonicol like this.
  17. Bamfurlong has been expanded now, and the chests down the steps are now open to the public. This should reduce the strain on the pumpkin supply. I am still working on a third adjoining res to possibly connect up with the main farm!
  18. Utopia res 5124 is empty and no longer a farm.
    SMP1 res 2935 (/v +farm) is no longer free.

Edit: free blocks & junk can be found on 9495 on smp4 in the "free crapola" chest
  19. SMP6 /v +recycle or /v 12021 recycling center

This has gone unfortunately. Just an empty res now.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
    • UTOPIA /v 5781 - access chests out sometimes
    I checked this out and there's nothing there. It seems to be someone's storage. There's no free access chests or anything like that.